Fickle fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fickle fans?

Now I'm not saying this is about QPR fans as a collective, however where I sit in Loftus Road the fans there have been completely against Gavin Mahon, ever since that match where he was booed off. Although I admit it wasn't them who booed him off.
    Anyway, my point is, whilst he was playing today, before he scored the goal i might add, they were all completely slating him, my dad included. But as soon as he scored he was the best thing since sliced bread.
    I don't get why R's fans don't except sometimes players have their off games, they're only human after all?
    I think Mahon showed what he was capable of today, in my opinon he had one of his best games of recent, and I don't think he should have been judged on that one performance.

think you will find most fans in all teams are like that

prime example

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ead.php?t=7762

Comment

true, it just annoys me!

Comment

Have to say I don't like Mahon and hope he leaves. however credit to him for the goal
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprsophieee View Post
          true, it just annoys me!
          wouldn't worry about it too much...as long as you don't do the same then you should be happy not annoyed

Comment

Football fans are fickle. It's nature. Sad too.

Comment

Sheff Weds were a weak side, especially in CM. Mahon had time on the ball and when he does he is quite a good player. Most the time you don't get time in CM, which is when he doesn't look very good.

Comment

When Rangers win,all is right with the world.

When they lose-,players,refs.owners,media are all in the employment of dark satanic forces.

It was ever thus,and always shall be.

Comment

fickle fans..

0-1 Flavio you are a ###x

0-2 " we want our rangers back"

1-2 Rowan Vine vine vine

2-2 "finest football team the world as ever seen"

3-2 " Stand up if you love rangers "

now thats fickle
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The first two songs are aimed at the board and not the team

Comment

Never boo my own players,but Taarbart is really beginning to try my patience.

Go back to Spurs pal.We don't need your poncy playacting.Like when he won a free kick and then pretended he had been shot.Disgraceful.

Comment

The first two songs were not sang when we were 2-2 or 3-2.

Shows its a results business. All this frustration is born out, by not winning football matches and paying of money to watch the team play.

Thats what is boils down to
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

well lets face it, going to loftus road isnt like going to a mensa meeting.

mahon was booed off a couple of months ago and today went off to a heros reception.

i honestly dont know another team who has such fickle/*****ic fans.

and before i get rounded upon, i'm not saying everybody is like that.. just we seem to have more than most.

Comment

Just one of those years i think whatever side of the fence your on we will all be glad when its over.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              The first two songs were not sang when we were 2-2 or 3-2.

Shows its a results business. All this frustration is born out, by not winning football matches and paying of money to watch the team play.

Thats what is boils down to
                              i completely agree with you there !

Comment

Working...
                              X