X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balanta Pens Extension

Balanta pens QPR extension

Young striker signs two-year deal

Queens Park Rangers striker Angelo Balanta has inked a two-year contract extension with the club.

The talented youngster has put pen-to-paper on a deal which will see him at Loftus Road until the summer of 2012.

Since joining the club in December 2007, he has made 27 appearances in all competitions, scoring five goals in the process.

Although he has suffered a number of injury setbacks, he is expected to become a regular figure in The R's squad over the coming years.

Delight
    "I'm absolutely delighted," he told the club's official website

"My contract was due to run out at the end of the season, but this is where I want to play my football, so I couldn't be more pleased.

"It's been a frustrating season, but I'm back fit now and really looking forward to playing my part.

"I feel really sharp and hopefully I can make an impact during the second half of the season."

why what is the point he his not good enough full stop waste of money on a new contract.

Comment

Harsh.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Balanta is a promising player

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          why what is the point he his not good enough full stop waste of money on a new contract.
          he hasnt been given a good enough chance. he is a very promising player, and i think his performances in the first couple of games (before he got injured) prove he is good enough.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Really must get my eye's tested, thought it said

Balanta pen is extension
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              he hasnt been given a good enough chance. he is a very promising player, and i think his performances in the first couple of games (before he got injured) prove he is good enough.
              Agreed,think he has loads of potential and just got injured at the wrong time but well deserves a new contract.

Comment

Looked quality pre season. Id play him now instead of signing a half-nobody for the next 6 months.

Comment

[QUOTE=rmj1982;226083]why what is the point he his not good enough full stop waste of money on a new contract.[/QUOTE

Agree. Any new blood coming through the youth ranks should be given 1 season max. If they fail to score 25 goals in their second season they should be loaned out to forest

Someone give Billy Davies a tinkle

Comment

Working...
                  X