fao...sporting director

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao...sporting director

as the clock ticks it has been glaringly apparent to all qpr fans WE NEED 2 FULL BACKS
    maybe for 4 -5 yrs!

build from the back...we have had good full backs over the yrs
    clement,gillard,dawes,neill,WILSON,BARDSLEY.....pa dula was ok imo

if we are going to really push for promotion please act soon
    2 full backs
    maybe 2 midfielders
    at least 1 PROVEN scorer.

any other advice i can offer, feel free to ask!

Build from the back?/

Apart from Delaney, the same players under Dowie and Sousa??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

you only had to look at forest last night

Comment

We should have Got Gunter, when we could have done at start of the season, thats for sure
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Build from the back?/

Apart from Delaney, the same players under Dowie and Sousa??
          they played 3 defensive midfielders in front of the back 4 dont want to se that again

Comment

we have needed 2 good fullbacks since the take over

Comment

thing is gunter rejected us supposedly as we wanted him for RB - so he went to forest as he wanted LB.

but he is now playing RB because shorey has been brought in.
              Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Sousa had us playing as a strong unit, albeit rather defensive but we were a steady ship..

Had he been allowed more time maybe a summer to get in 1 or 2 strikers he imo would have taken us up.

Our club is a disgrace and were paying £600 a year for the plessure of being made to look like utter mugs! Someone high up hasnt a clue what their doing and must either turn things around or be shown the door.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  Sousa had us playing as a strong unit, albeit rather defensive but we were a steady ship..

Had he been allowed more time maybe a summer to get in 1 or 2 strikers he imo would have taken us up.

Our club is a disgrace and were paying £600 a year for the plessure of being made to look like utter mugs! Someone high up hasnt a clue what their doing and must either turn things around or be shown the door.
                  I think the problem is the owners allowed a dream to be sold to the fans, the fans have worked out for themselves that the board aren't prepared to invest fully in that dream... and the frustration that results from that is really showing lately.
                  The owners have not communicated with the fans in any way, or made their policies/plan clear lately. The silence has been deafening.
                  So rather than slagging sections of the supporters for airing that frustration on matchdays (not agreeing with the booing)... I tend to blame the owners for a total lack of direction, and a severe lack of PR when it comes to outlining what the hell they're playing at.

Sections of fans have let themselves down, but it's stemmed from the owner(s) acting like arrogant, clueless amateurs.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    I think the problem is the owners allowed a dream to be sold to the fans, the fans have worked out for themselves that the board aren't prepared to invest fully in that dream... and the frustration that results from that is really showing lately.
                    The owners have not communicated with the fans in any way, or made their policies/plan clear lately. The silence has been deafening.
                    So rather than slagging sections of the supporters for airing that frustration on matchdays (not agreeing with the booing)... I tend to blame the owners for a total lack of direction, and a severe lack of PR when it comes to outlining what the hell they're playing at.

Sections of fans have let themselves down, but it's stemmed from the owner(s) acting like arrogant, clueless amateurs.

Thread of the ;Dyear!!

Comment

terrific post goddard old chum..........we are treated with contempt by fools n vagabonds!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Not quite post of the year but I must say that there is a lot of sense there. Somehow the negative feeling has to be turned around, as at the moment it is spiralling out of control.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Spot on
                          The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Working...
                          X