Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellicori and Faurlin

Whats your take on the deals.

I will be discusiing these tonight on www.onfmradio.com 7-8pm, in the West London football show, feel free to contribute.

You can also email in on

fulltimeresultsshow@onfmradio.co.uk

fao of pete

!0 minute segement on money spend by clubs in West London on transfers

Anyone who has a list on what we have spent, would also be useful.

cheers
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Pete is the show streamed over the internet?

Comment

yes,

www.onfmradio.com

7=8pm this evening live
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pelicori is one of the worst deals this club has done. It remains to be seen just who brokered the deal and why. This really does need to be answered as he clearly is an awful player, and with the best will in the world, he was never going to make it here. Faurlin could be a very good deal indeed. The way I understand it, it was an initial fee with add ons. It has also been suggested that he is not actually our player. The sum of £3.5m, as was stated on SSN at the time seems to be incorrect. Again all this should be clarified by the club.

Comment

I'm slightly confused on the Pellicori deal??

It was only the papers that said 1 million??

could be wrong??

Sure he was free??

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

could be wrong??

Sure he was free??
            Doesn't matter if was a free the fact we gave him a 3 year deal is the main issue in my eyes
            We Are The People.....

Comment

could be wrong??

Sure he was free??
              That still does not explain why we signed him.

Comment

True..

Wages must be minimal..though. Just like Faurlin was worth the risk, Pellicori could have been. I'd be more concerned if he was being played regularly and stayed with the club, which I believe he is not. Sure he has gone back to Italy

Comment

"The sum of £3.5m, as was stated on SSN at the time seems to be incorrect"

The fella on Player also stated he was a £3.5m capture,along with the club never refuting he was our transfer record.

Comment

I don't like that, obviously he didn't cost us 3.5 million. Beckford at 2 million would be peanuts in comparison and we ain't gonna spend that. The club he came from, went into administration, so we wouldn't have paid that. Guessing thats how much it is worth over 3 years?? Sure its a deal linked to Inter Milan in some way

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                      "The sum of £3.5m, as was stated on SSN at the time seems to be incorrect"

The fella on Player also stated he was a £3.5m capture,along with the club never refuting he was our transfer record.
                      The actual statement was, a DEAL worth £3.5m

Comment

Pete I would like you to discuss about 'loan players'

Ask do you think this is the way the club should be run?

Does a loan signing have the fight and will to win for a club that doesn't own them?

I do see this being a big issue and it all comes down to not having a decent respected manager that is given a transfer kitty and left alone. We really just keeping chasing our tail because I don't see enough improvement.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

True..

Wages must be minimal..though. Just like Faurlin was worth the risk, Pellicori could have been. I'd be more concerned if he was being played regularly and stayed with the club, which I believe he is not. Sure he has gone back to Italy
                          The only risk was Pelicori actually playing for us !!!!!!!

Comment

True..

See that's the difference between me and you I would be more concerned with the buffoon who keeps giving average players long term deals as were throwing away money as we must have given him a pay off to go back to Italy
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

weareqpr12

Will do, but it is swings and roundabouts.

The club would have ridiculed 3 months down the line if they had bought Ben Watson for example, or are you suggesting if we had signed him, he would have played better???

Comment

Working...
                              X