Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cousin (pronounced KOOSARN) called home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousin (pronounced KOOSARN) called home.

Queens Park Rangers transfer target Daniel Cousin has been advised to return home by Hull City boss Phil Brown.

Safety concerns have arisen in Angola following an incident involving Togo players, where two were wounded and the team bus driver was killed.

The African Cup of Nations has since been thrown into serious doubt, with many high profile managers calling on their players to pull out of the tournament.

Hull City manager Phil Brown has two players at the tournament - Nigerian Seyi Olofinjana and Gabon international and prospective QPR front-man Daniel Cousin.

Speaking to The Sun, Brown expressed his deep concerns at the welfare of his players.

'I am appalled,' he said.

'This throws a question mark against next summer's World Cup. You simply cannot put the safety of players, officials and fans at the slightest risk. That is totally unacceptable.

'I have two players - Daniel Cousin and Seyi Olofinjana - on duty and I want them back home here with us as quickly as possible.'

Cousin remains poised to sign for Queens Park Rangers following the completion of his role in the tournment - as was revealed on Wednesday.

nice one !! , could be at w12 sooner than expected then, sure he's not the kitson or beckford i was hoping for , but could be the big lump simpson needs.........sadly im alway optimistic until proved otherwise......naive i know :shame:

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
      nice one !! , could be at w12 sooner than expected then, sure he's not the kitson or beckford i was hoping for , but could be the big lump simpson needs.........sadly im alway optimistic until proved otherwise......naive i know :shame:
      Its not sad to be an eternal optimist - I wish I was one,life would be more enjoyable.

Comment

maybe it was good that our home match against Plymouth was P-P as Cousin could be playing for us much sooner then expected and hopefully we will sign a few more players before our next game.

Comment

good news for us if it happens, although i wish the circumastances had been different.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2