Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we are a small time club with unambitious owners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are a small time club with unambitious owners!!

fact.............forest again showed how its done last nite........two of their 'best' players deemed 'not good enough for us'............2000+ fans braving the treacherous conditions post cristmas on a friday night.....we took 200..........attacking options in abundance and a good manager left to 'manage' the club............briatore,paladini,ecclestone...... .....you can all #### off right back where you came from.........you have ruined the qpr i knew and love..............******s!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    fact.............forest again showed how its done last nite........two of their 'best' players deemed 'not good enough for us'............2000+ fans braving the treacherous conditions post cristmas on a friday night.....we took 200..........attacking options in abundance and a good manager left to 'manage' the club............briatore,paladini,ecclestone...... .....you can all #### off right back where you came from.........you have ruined the qpr i knew and love..............******s!
    Ditto from me - I've been saying this in less graphic terms for months.Spot on Factamondo.For as long as Briatore treats our club and its future as a "hobby" and persists in loanees,crocks and cast -off strikers,we're going nowhere.

Comment

well added geesie..........briatore n the joker that is paladini are killing this club slowly but surely!

Comment

cant argue with any of that unfortunately, oh how i dream of a mittals buy out and them doing the job properly !......sigh !

Comment

also your missing out on other points why they have no interest in this club, 3 months ago mittall went out a spend about £100 million buying another companie also now im reading in the papers eccelstone wants to buy saab total ****ing joke.they will not invest big so we are going nowhere i hope and pray they all f--k off back to there yachts.

Comment

i believe protesting in and around loftus rd on matchdays is needed.......these clowns should #### off to the circus as we are going nowhere cwith them at the healm!

Comment

you are spot on,until there is a change at the helm we will tread water or worse

Comment

huddersfield getting 10k gates
                have used their yth set up well and could come up....

we won't be able to match leeds
                for me, this season is it....

Comment

agree factamondo!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                    Ditto from me - I've been saying this in less graphic terms for months.Spot on Factamondo.For as long as Briatore treats our club and its future as a "hobby" and persists in loanees,crocks and cast -off strikers,we're going nowhere.
                    In fact thinking about that egotisical slimeball,instead of trying to screw £3,525 per season out of me for the seat I had enjoyed for 40 years,he should in true Neroesque fashion,play his games behind closed doors and let his gladiators perform for his exclusive amusement only,he certainly doesn't seem to give a sh*t about the team's loyal supporters who are the back-bone of the club and without whom there would be no club - and don't let the pro FB posters try and convince me otherwise.He didn't save the club - it was another ego trip for him and Palidini.As for Ecclestone - at least he was honest and declared he had no great passion for football and took a back seat.I'm amazed he appears to still fraternise with FB given their connection with F1,you'd think he would want to distance himself given the "crashgate" scandal.

Comment

who agrees a widescale protest at the next home league game then????? a mass 'walk out' as the game kicks off..........before you say we should stay and support the team the media coverage it receives would surely bring it home to the idiot briatore and fool on the hill paladimlo we dont want them here no more!

Comment

No one will walk out at kick off though. Chants during the game, abuse when they walk into the ground would be more realistic

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          who agrees a widescale protest at the next home league game then????? a mass 'walk out' as the game kicks off..........before you say we should stay and support the team the media coverage it receives would surely bring it home to the idiot briatore and fool on the hill paladimlo we dont want them here no more!
                          I think its a stunning idea.Chants and booing are no good and totally ineffective.Imagine the media coverage if we walked out (we wouldn't be missing much not watching the match by recent standards) and if it was a league game it would be televised for the league show on a Saturday night.The TV people would want to know what the walk-out was all about and we can get our point across much better.All this from a supporter of 58 years - thats how high my feelings are running.

Comment

Too many negative posts

I expect this thread to be closed immediatley

Lets get behind the boys

Ur'sssssssssssssss

Comment

how can we get behind them with Flavio and co f**king around behind the scenes. We are a joke. End of!
                              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Working...
                              X