Its funny how some fans are so fickle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its funny how some fans are so fickle

Lots of people on here were slagging Dexter Blackstock off before he left and most thought he was lazy

Seems very very strange to me that now you are praising the guy as he is scoring regularly for forest ( just like he was at rangers )

Seems some are always looking for a scapegoat all the time

Please make your minds up

Has you opinion changed now?

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
    Lots of people on here were slagging Dexter Blackstock off before he left and most thought he was lazy

Seems very very strange to me that now you are praising the guy as he is scoring regularly for forest ( just like he was at rangers )

NO

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      NO
      Well thanks for that Paul

Seems some on here change there mind weekly

Comment

i always rated dex, he put on some weight ( I FIRMLY BELIEVE OUR FITNESS COACHES ARE NOT UP TO MUCH, THE TEAM USUALLY LOOKS UNFIT) and lost a touch of pace.
        our top scorer for 2 seasons and when we bought him i thought it a "coup" and we should've gone back for kenwyne jones as a partnership!
        why was he sold?
        not injury prone like hh
        did he fall out with "someone" ( like camp did)>???
        seems once your face don't fit at qpr ..."off".

Comment

never liked Dex,he always seemes as interested at ours as my Mrs is in having sex with me.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            i always rated dex, he put on some weight ( I FIRMLY BELIEVE OUR FITNESS COACHES ARE NOT UP TO MUCH, THE TEAM USUALLY LOOKS UNFIT) and lost a touch of pace.
            our top scorer for 2 seasons and when we bought him i thought it a "coup" and we should've gone back for kenwyne jones as a partnership!
            why was he sold?
            not injury prone like hh
            did he fall out with "someone" ( like camp did)>???
            seems once your face don't fit at qpr ..."off".
            luke your missing the point mate

so have the doubters made their mind up yet?

Comment

No my opinion hasn't changed I still beleive he is a mid-table championship striker who is thriving in a decent team. However my dismay at not replacing him hasn't changed. Face it Blackstock was doing a job for us, wasn't setting the world alight but was still popping up with a half-decent return.

So we farm him out for reasons unknown, and make no effort to replace him long-term. Utter madness.
              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                No my opinion hasn't changed I still beleive he is a mid-table championship striker who is thriving in a decent team. However my dismay at not replacing him hasn't changed. Face it Blackstock was doing a job for us, wasn't setting the world alight but was still popping up with a half-decent return.

So we farm him out for reasons unknown, and make no effort to replace him long-term. Utter madness.
                fair point there jim about letting him go

im just trying to remind some people that they wanted him out yet now they are saying we should have him back

Glad to see u back onboard by the way, havent seen many posts from you recently fella?

Comment

No... he was lazy, over-rated and has not gone on to prove any of us doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                    No... he was lazy, over-rated and has not gone on to prove any of us doubters wrong.
                    oh right

so why are people all of a sudden bleating that he should of never been sold

Comment

I did say we hadn't replaced him, but then I forgot we have

SIMPSON

On the other hand Blacksock/Simpson combo would have been lethal and Forest are showing that if you spend a bit, you are more likely to get promoted
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

oh right

so why are people all of a sudden bleating that he should of never been sold
                        Sorry.... only answering your original question I've always said the same!

I never could understand why people rated him so much.... clearly not a bad player, by some of my Saints supporting mates reconed we'd done them a favour when we got him, and TBH I never really could see why some rated him so highly... he was and is, an average to slightly above average, but no more player...... Now Simpson..... what a great player!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post

Agree
                          But are we not missing a point here. Blackstock & Camp average CCC players, but playing for a manager who believes in them, a manager who's chairman & board believe in him and financially back him in the transfer market (recent interview states 4 new faces this window). Forest had a rubbish start & I think they were in the bottom 3 when we played them earlier this season. Where are they now!

Perhaps there are lessons we can learn from this

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post

Sorry.... only answering your original question I've always said the same!

I never could understand why people rated him so much.... clearly not a bad player, by some of my Saints supporting mates reconed we'd done them a favour when we got him, and TBH I never really could see why some rated him so highly... he was and is, an average to slightly above average, but no more player...... Now Simpson..... what a great player!
                            nothing personal mate

i was merely pointing out some people on here change their opnions too often

Comment

I was merely pointing out some people on here change their opnions too often
                              Come to think of it though.... he wasn't half bad, was our top scorer and wasn't properly replaced, all, in all, my favourite player!

Comment

Working...
                              X