thoughts from today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts from today

great game played really well, up there with the best ive seen us this season. Stand out players for me Routledge, Mahon, Cook, Vine.
    Cerny was at fault for the first goal been told by people directly behind the goal that he didnt call for the ball. However he more then made up for it with his save at the end. Lee cook had his best game for a long while beat his player a lot and put some really dangerous crosses in. Mahon responded well to critics and put in a true captains performance. Routledge looked sharp and busy beat his man several times and also supported the full back. Vine was quality when he came on, not just the goal but his allround play was brilliant. No players played badly at all and all played their part in an excellent team performance.
    Now to ruin the wolves promotion party x

That sums up today's performance for me. Concise and straight to the point, QblockDan.

Well done, to all the players today.

Comment

Yes, and Lopez was doing well till taken off -- for me, he and then Vine were the chief engineers today in keeping the team moving.

And I agree, would love to mess up Wolves' party next week -- sort of thing Rangers hav a tradition of doing!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

what do wolves need to go up?

i cant see us beating them but nicking a draw is possible
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Not sure, it might depend on what Brum and the others do as well?
          Need to have a quick look at the table (unless someone else can enlighten us...?).
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

we will gatecrash the party n send them wolves a howling all they way back to dudillie!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Does anyone think that Ainsworth might be able to get the best out of Lee Cook?

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                Does anyone think that Ainsworth might be able to get the best out of Lee Cook?
                no, cook played well today but lacked some serious pace.. i mean he really looked slow.. he has the crossing and trickery.. but against better opposition is gonna struggle to influence games
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Routledge played to his strengths today ie knocking the ball past the fullback and outpacing him, cant understand why he does not do it consistently.

Comment

i woz behind the goal nd the 1st goal woz definitely mahons fault. The cross came in and he was standing on the post. cerny just moved across. Mahon then closed his eyes and missed the ball. As he tried to head it it skimmed his head and went above cernys reach...but mahon made up for it with a suprisingly good game :D

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                      what do wolves need to go up?

i cant see us beating them but nicking a draw is possible
                      I think if Wolves win they are guaranteed promotion.If they draw it depends on other results.

Comment

Working...
                      X