Who needs blackstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs blackstock

Get over blackstock people . People singing his name is perfetic u might aswell boo the team . and the people critisising the team at 2-0 were screaming there heads of at 3-2. some people are absoulute *****S. BLACKSTOCK IS GONE GET OVER IT .

Blackstock was substituted after 57 mins today.... not playing so well I guess...

Comment

there ya go one good game and a goal and all of a sudden we need him back , now we win he play rubbish theres no sign of we need dex back

Comment

Course we don't need blackstock back. Just case Pete rates him doesn't mean he is a good player. Its nice to have him out of the squad and I did think we would start scoring. He offers ****** all and I hope all you fans chanting Blackstocks name are ashamed of yourself!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Loaning dex out was stupid regardless of todays result.

Finishing a game you are losing one nil with no strikers on the pitch proves this.

Comment

Mc yeah he is a wonderful striker a real powerhouse that causes any centre back a nightmare he has a GREAT touch and he will get us into the Premiership. Oh no sorry fell asleep and had a dream. We don't need him move on MC and get out more!

Comment

Im not saying hes a great striker buts hes better than all our strikers apart from vine. To loan out a striker who has scored 3 times more goals than any other striker we have is foolish.

Or was it just a dream that we finished a game with no strikers against burnley?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Mc yeah he is a wonderful striker a real powerhouse that causes any centre back a nightmare he has a GREAT touch and he will get us into the Premiership. Oh no sorry fell asleep and had a dream. We don't need him move on MC and get out more!
                your opinion or no opinion eh mate...lmao

Comment

Not really. My opinion of u is an arrogant **** but im sure u have some friends and I can't really have an opinion after 1 message from u, whereas I have watched blackstock for years and he is very average. Never had the class and potential of Ray jones and I would drive him 2 where ever for 2 million but I would take half that

Comment

chill out weareqpr12! We did win today!

I would take 2mill for dex, but only if we have a decent striker to replace him with!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Not really. My opinion of u is an arrogant **** but im sure u have some friends and I can't really have an opinion after 1 message from u, whereas I have watched blackstock for years and he is very average. Never had the class and potential of Ray jones and I would drive him 2 where ever for 2 million but I would take half that
                      thanks for that...take that as a compliment then.....wife has called me worse.....also easy to say hiding behind a keyboard....but hey you internet gangsters have to reside somewhere:grimace:

as for potential....how do you know what ray jones would have achieved...how do you know blackstock won't improve his game...he is still young......all your opinion is based upon if's and buts......so not really worth anything....

Comment

Working...
                      X