Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao myu

Re your question on another thread which you subsequently closed:

"For all the people who think Gianni feeds this website or qblock pete with information all the time please explain why qblockpete gets most of them wrong"

I'm assuming you can't have read Clive's post on GP over on LFW and repeated on here earlier this week, so here's the answer for you:

"I remember on the day of the interview he told me the players we were looking at signing that summer, including ward and tchakounte, and even showed me nicky ward's contract (which wasn't for much money at all BTW).

One of these players was a "french target man" who was going to be brilliant and exactly what we needed etc. Couldn't tell me a name but really high hopes etc etc. Couple of hours later mobile phone call, angry exchange, and then "ahhhh don't put that in the interview about the french striker, he's going to crystal palace on trial instead." Two hours before he was telling me he'd signed - and I see a lot of that in posts from pete, scott etc. Might be wrong."

Hope this helps.

BB - you expecting an honest reply? we're in Jan so don't take down that christmas tree...

Comment

thread will be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
        Re your question on another thread which you subsequently closed:

"For all the people who think Gianni feeds this website or qblock pete with information all the time please explain why qblockpete gets most of them wrong"

I'm assuming you can't have read Clive's post on GP over on LFW and repeated on here earlier this week, so here's the answer for you:

"I remember on the day of the interview he told me the players we were looking at signing that summer, including ward and tchakounte, and even showed me nicky ward's contract (which wasn't for much money at all BTW).

One of these players was a "french target man" who was going to be brilliant and exactly what we needed etc. Couldn't tell me a name but really high hopes etc etc. Couple of hours later mobile phone call, angry exchange, and then "ahhhh don't put that in the interview about the french striker, he's going to crystal palace on trial instead." Two hours before he was telling me he'd signed - and I see a lot of that in posts from pete, scott etc. Might be wrong."

Hope this helps.
        I expect this negative post to be removed shortly

Comment

erm, yeah but no but, erm

Comment

gone back gone - IT issues?

Comment

Originally posted by douchebag View Post
              gone back gone - IT issues?
              Yes.

IT = Inconvenient Truth

Comment

I was there as well and I got to see the bullet proof vest which he didn't wear so he told us.

The above was just a one off because we were there Interviewing him and Gianni was just trying to prove a point to Pete and Pete shared that information with all of you, which I think was wrong but it was not hidden away like you make out, Pete posted it up on here. If Gianni was to do the same again Pete would state that again, he can't help it.

Gianni does not give Pete names of players and even we were surprised to have seen what we did, it was very quick mind you.

The point I am making is that everything posted on here people seem to think it's been said by Gianni. You will see if and when Gianni leaves that we still have the info, who's name will be used then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                  Yes.

IT = Inconvenient Truth
                  very good, even that whole film was proven to be a huge pile of faeces i can see the similarities...

Comment

I've had nothing but loads of private messages by genuine members of this website asking me why all of a sudden we have these trolls tonight?

Simple answer is that there is no one left on the other sites to talk to so they all come to join us on WATRB.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I was there as well and I got to see the bullet proof vest which he didn't wear so he told us.

The above was just a one off because we were there Interviewing him and Gianni was just trying to prove a point to Pete and Pete shared that information with all of you, which I think was wrong but it was not hidden away like you make out, Pete posted it up on here. If Gianni was to do the same again Pete would state that again, he can't help it.

Gianni does not give Pete names of players and even we were surprised to have seen what we did, it was very quick mind you.

The point I am making is that everything posted on here people seem to think it's been said by Gianni. You will see if and when Gianni leaves that we still have the info, who's name will be used then?
                      Bit confused here. GP HAS given Pete info in the past? Cos when I asked Pete this question on the Clive thread the other night, he CATAGORICALLY denied he got info directly or indirectly from GP which he then passed onto this board.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but didn't a senior member of QPR staff get sacked for releasing commercially sensitive information to a fan in the very recent past??

Are you telling me that Pete was actually lying

Comment

I've had nothing but loads of private messages by genuine members of this website asking me why all of a sudden we have these trolls tonight?

Simple answer is that there is no one left on the other sites to talk to so they all come to join us on WATRB.
                        oh to be so popular

Comment

The bullet proof vest he did and shouldn't have shown it to us, he still has it today I think.

Comment

The bullet proof vest he did and shouldn't have shown it to us, he still has it today I think.
                            I'll ask his bodyguard at that time, good mate of mine.

Comment

bernies??

How long ago was Nick Ward??

About 3 years ago, you need to move on or move messageboards
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X