This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by douchebag View Post
    yes plenty of points to be discussed, just a shame those mentioned can't have a transparent one

let me guess - mid thirties, probably redundant or doing some tinpot job in the public sector, divorced, bitter, never been on a lads holiday, finds the "urban dictionary" his new best friend

32,£70kpa,BMW,lovely g/f, 5 holidays a year
    Correct. iIm 32, just lost my job and found out my mrs is a bloke whilst on my first holiday for 5 years.

No need to rub it in

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I find this thread quite funny and I have said the below a fair few times now.

For all the people who think Gianni feeds this website or qblock pete with information all the time please explain why qblockpete gets most of them wrong, just ask Mr Clunge he has the records of what qblockpete has right so far.

Just to let the same people know this website will still carry on and it make no difference to this website and that's the beauty of this site and the only way we'll pull the plug on this site is if our club is gone and hope this day never comes.

That's the beauty 'The Unknown'
      you're unbelievable, what do they call it again?
      Stockholm syndrome?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        And so what ?
        exactly what I was going to say

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          Correct. iIm 32, just lost my job and found out my mrs is a bloke whilst on my first holiday for 5 years.

No need to rub it in

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            two new posters on tonight, surprise surprise joined today
            dci burnside

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post

No need to rub it in
              Well was you not trying to rub the fact that you thought i was 17, no gf, xbox etc in?
              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by douchebag View Post
                thanks - i'm free to voice my opinion and try to guess Terry Balls current state of play - is that allowed?

Pete makes money out of hits so surely it's in his best interest too....
                Don't come on here and talk rubbish, you are new member here and lets face it... not here to talk about the rangers.

I'm asking you in front of all these members and to prove the money made on this website.

I'll give you 1 month and if you come back with nothing, you give me 10k.

We can then use that money to pay for the site.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  stand rangers stand
                  Loan do you want to bring the gas and blades or the jiff bottles
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I noticed that there seems to be a lot of tromboning on this message board.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADS.

Comment

Myu careful.
                      Talking like that, your cause a riot.
                      U know Pete is a marked man by the way they talk about him.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                        two new posters on tonight, surprise surprise joined today
                        you would be no good as a moderator then if you don't want the board to grow

Comment

Originally posted by IHLC View Post
                          I noticed that there seems to be a lot of tromboning on this message board.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADS.
                          alot of people seem to be getting the taste for it

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            you would be no good as a moderator then if you don't want the board to grow
                            I was using that as an example that some of the new members ( i gave 2 examples ) are coming here to start trouble as askewboy quite rightly pointed out

at last someone else agrees with me, it obvious whats going on here, read askew's post and you will know what im referring to

Comment

I'm closing this thread because it's only going one way.

Talk about the Rangers.

Comment

Working...
                              X