Our owners can't be serious about making us a premiership team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our owners can't be serious about making us a premiership team

They are showing no ambition in the transfer market once again. They have built up all these high expectations and have let us down time after time. If they showed some desire and bourght 3 good players I really think we could make the playoffs, bring in ****tu, Beckford and a decent mid and we will be there.

Our problem is simple. Yesterday in the Beckford thread Pete said flacio wont pay 2 million for him. Thats why we wont get anywhere... we are buying other teams cast offs and has beens. If we are going to get places we need to buy players other teams want. Not rubbish like folan, faye, quashie ikme :cry:

Once again another let down from QPR
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

i agree....and have said as much....the lack of ambition worries me
    ESPECIALLY as the sponsors deals trigger huge sums of £££££££££££333 if/when we go up!
    thereby helping sustain ourselves and also so they, the investors , get a return on cash ploughed in...
    would flav stick a 1.1 ford engine in his F1 renault???

Comment

what is hart playing at if true who we are linked with 2 shot forwards and an unfit defender clueless
      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

This post is hopefully a bit premature.... the window's only just opened!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          This post is hopefully a bit premature.... the window's only just opened!
          not just this window, what about the summer?
          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Personally, I'm astounded they made the billions they made, as they seem to possess all the business acumen of a Gnat.

Get the best that money can buy, and the good times will start to roll. Simples, as that annoying East European puppet keeps saying.

Comment

I AGREE JAMES!!

In past windows i have kept my hopes high until the last minutes of January! Bit we havent shown a bit of ambition.

All very dissapointing!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If they really were serious we would be in the prem now

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  i agree....and have said as much....the lack of ambition worries me
                  ESPECIALLY as the sponsors deals trigger huge sums of £££££££££££333 if/when we go up!
                  thereby helping sustain ourselves and also so they, the investors , get a return on cash ploughed in...
                  would flav stick a 1.1 ford engine in his F1 renault???
                  No, but i've heard he drives an XR2 with a Renault F1 engine.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                    If they really were serious we would be in the prem now
                    unfortuntley you are right..I really don't know what to expect anymore
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      Get the best that money can buy, and the good times will start to roll. Simples, as that annoying East European puppet keeps saying.
                      Have you noticed Pete keeps saying "Simples" a lot lately?

Not suggesting anything. ;)

Comment

they are business men, with a 4 year plan.

The reason they will not spend much in Jan is because they have already decided that Hart is going in the summer at the latest, so don't want to spend the money simply to have a new manager want new players in summer.

Hart is a stop gap. Season is a write off. I would rather we really went for it next season than half heartedly attempt again.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Wouldn't say its a write off, but fans seem to think it is
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            they are business men, with a 4 year plan.

The reason they will not spend much in Jan is because they have already decided that Hart is going in the summer at the latest, so don't want to spend the money simply to have a new manager want new players in summer.

Hart is a stop gap. Season is a write off. I would rather we really went for it next season than half heartedly attempt again.
                            can you honestly say you wish we hadn't gone for it this season?

when all fails i expect some credit crunch excuses to come out

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Wouldn't say its a write off, but fans seem to think it is
                              Yes many do.

If so many fans think that, it doesn't reflect well on the custodians of that club, and how they've managed to create an atmosphere like that, does it?

Of course, the fans will be blamed by some... but the fans are the club, I truly believe that.... and they should be communicated with, dismissed less, and listened to a lot more than they have been.

Probably the biggest failure of Flavio Briatore, since he took over.
                              He was universally welcomed by almost all QPR fans... but now???
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X