Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not allowed to have an opinion on here.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    I really dont understand the anti/pro GP stuff.

I dont give two hoots about him. I just want to know what he does and that he is the best man for the job. My problem is that even though we have gone through more managers than Jordan has had fella's in the last two years, the man that largely decides and provides the players for the manager to work with, is still there.

Tottenham had problems like this when they had Damien Comolli and they were stuck in a rut. It all came to a head, they got rid of Comolli and Jol and employed a top manager and there is not one Spurs fan that want to go back to the dark days of Comolli. I think this is the way forward for QPR, but it does not mean I am anti Paladini.
    Exactly.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
      As it would appear that unless you agree with certain people on here your points are not valid....and are just made out to be anti GP all the time i think a backseat is needed and i will watch from afar and just read the threads on here without posting....By the way the fact this board has put up IP addresses is proof that it cant be trusted.....Good luck to Paul Hart and the team but even more luck to the fans as i think its going to be a rocky ride over the next 6 months.......

QPR ...THEN ...NOW..AND ALWAYS.....bye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::by ebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye:
      Don't be silly fella. But if you feel you need to go then 'So long, fair well, you'd needn't say goodbye'....
      Last edited by Dazzer1977; 07-01-2010, 12:19 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dazzer1977;222826]Don't be silly fella. A lot of boards post an IP address. Its a glass half full, half empty situation. If your not abusing the site then why does it matter if your IP address is shown?[/QUOTE]

Please tell me your joking. please:horror:

Comment

This matter has been resolved.

qprsouth, its been fun

goodbye
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i have never said i want this site closed down.......Truble is you have people on here who have one way and thats their way...
            Oh dry up and post somewhere else... .but don't keep whinging on here please!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              This matter has been resolved.

qprsouth, its been fun

goodbye
              I'd be surprised if we have seen the last of qprsouth, he is a very passionate fan who obviously is upset about the running of the club. He seems to log on in the middle of the night and end up engaging in frustrating arguments with ha9. He's not the first and certainly won't be the last to throw his toy's out the pram.

I look forward to reading tomorrows heated debate whilst sipping my morning latte

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                I'd be surprised if we have seen the last of qprsouth, he is a very passionate fan who obviously is upset about the running of the club. He seems to log on in the middle of the night and end up engaging in frustrating arguments with ha9. He's not the first and certainly won't be the last to throw his toy's out the pram.

I look forward to reading tomorrows heated debate whilst sipping my morning latte
                You say latte, I say white coffee.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

sure has been fun pete seeing you avoid questions...when the club see's the light and changes a few things you will crawl back under that rock of your's...you yes you do more damage than anyone with your childish rumours and bigging yourself up as if you are something special within the club...big deal you speak with the DOF and you run his line....Never saw you at many away games when we were in div 2 a couple of years back...such a big fan or just a spin doctor???????

Comment

o dear your back:shame::horror:

Just a small thing....

When you said, you were going

did you mean it?/ As it looks a bit silly, saying that was it, then coming back within a few hours

As for opinions, more anti club stuff on here, then positive.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

bit like saying 5 players comming the wrigling out of it hey ........Bit like saying deals are done then wrigling out of it.... pot and kettle hey

Also why did i never see you at away games if you such a loyal QPR man ????

Comment

Not really the same..

5 players will be coming in.

You clearly stated you will view from afar and then not post.

I can delete this thread if you want and we get back to normality??

Comment

again you avoid the bit of the question you cant answer......

Comment

It's false to claim that you can't have an opinion that differs from Pete's on here.

I do it all the time!!!

Comment

Pete why do you bother with him, read all he's posts, John has no idea what he wants and sounds like a teenage kid playing games, wants to bet big money but he doesn't state he means pennies type of thing.

qprsouth I'm still waiting for someone to show me something Gianni has done that they can prove, as I've said many times before not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes but come on, show me the bill or photos Mercedes Benz, the training ground that was supposed to be sold by Gianni and that was a fact according to some, he was going to sell it and that would be the end of that.

If you show me something, I'm more than happy to come over to your side, I however do not follow what other people think unless I see it with me own eyes.

One more thing John, you insult another member one more time and you will be banned next time.

Comment

again you avoid the bit of the question you cant answer......
                                John... once you learn how to talk to people you may get the answers you are looking for.

Why not phone us on Pete's Latest or join us in the live radio broadcast or is that getting to much for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X