Dennis Wise's win ratio is Excellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
    How can you dislike someone so much , has he done something to upset you?
    i find him very arrogant....don't like that in a person...which is why i don't like flav either......

Comment

we need to end these Dennis Wise threads,its not doing my blood pressure any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        not at all mate...i cannot get behind someone i don't like...what would then be the point of not liking them.
        i find him very arrogant....don't like that in a person...which is why i don't like flav either......

I can see your point of veiw but a lot of footballers are arrogant nice guys dont win alot.

plus i have spoken to wise about Qpr in the past and he seemed like a genine guy he may just come across as arrogant,

Still as i stated if it is him we should still give him our support mind you he seems to me to be the type of person the more of a hard time you give him the better he will perform
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
          mind you he seems to me to be the type of person the more of a hard time you give him the better he will perform
          i will have to dislike alot more then if he takes over:grimace:

Comment

i will have to dislike alot more then if he takes over:grimace:

He has some good contacts too:anger:
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              Cheers. Not so hard.

Comment

Working...
              X