Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still no answers why Paladini was given a 140 k interest free loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no answers why Paladini was given a 140 k interest free loan?

Anyone heard from their sources yet?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

AGM for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      AGM for that one.

what he said^^

sure it will be high up in the agenda
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        what he said^^

sure it will be high up in the agenda

Do you know though?
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          Do you know though?
          No, on a personal level it's none of my business.

From a fan's perspective the question needs to be asked and answered - and I'm sure it will be at the AGM

Comment

Hammersmith. "That's not helping anyone". I don't know I typed that I just felt compelled to do it. Oh no here I go again. "Sousa deserved to go". Oh my god what's happening to me. "this squad is good enough to win the champions league" somebody help me I can't stop why do I keep saying these things.

Comment

Another question for the AGM: Did GP show Peter and / or Scott Jones, Gary Borrowdales contract ??

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                No, on a personal level it's none of my business.

From a fan's perspective the question needs to be asked and answered - and I'm sure it will be at the AGM
                I thought you would be very interested, because money you have paid via your season ticket etc. is being used to give a club employee a huge sum of money via an interest free loan. And you are always going on about the whole zebra thing for your season ticket which charges a fairly high interest rate. Wouldn't you like an interest free loan?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  I thought you would be very interested, because money you have paid via your season ticket etc. is being used to give a club employee a huge sum of money via an interest free loan. And you are always going on about the whole zebra thing for your season ticket which charges a fairly high interest rate. Wouldn't you like an interest free loan?
                  Yep!

Like I said, it should be asked and I'm sure will be asked (if no-one brings it up I will myself mate)

Comment

It's a very, very "interesting" point on the accounts - Question certainly needs to be asked by a legal eagle from QPR1st, or at least via an accountant. You're wasting energy and bandwidth asking for an answer to that direct question before then IMO.

Comment

AGM it is then.

Comment

I'm sure if we asked we would get one.

Comment

Ok, maybe we would need to ask nicely and it wouldn't be quite as much but still.......

Comment

Working...
                          X