Dennis Wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superckat View Post
    Ok yes Scott we all believe the fiver was so you can support Chelsea. Oh yeah everybody believes that one. Funny how the memory plays tricks.:devil:

LOL :waaaht:
    Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

As far as I'm concerned if he is manager he should get our support. As a fan also sure he would put his heart into the job. Does this mean that as an english manager and an ex sporting director that we will no longer need our current sporting director. If so then sign him up now. Only good can come from this.

Comment

Wise is NOT Chelsea. He, and is family, are QPR through and through. Even when he was a player at Chelsea, he used to turn up at LR whenever he could to watch games. Just because a player has a distinguished career at one club, doesn't mean he can't succeed elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Wise is NOT Chelsea. He, and is family, are QPR through and through. Even when he was a player at Chelsea, he used to turn up at LR whenever he could to watch games. Just because a player has a distinguished career at one club, doesn't mean he can't succeed elsewhere.
          Still don't like him and don't want him - vile little oik.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

If Wise becomes our manager I'll give him my support, but as we all now know, Wise's tenure could be a short one.
            If whoever is appointed is still at the helm on Christmas day, I'll faint !

Comment

Ok but the question here is. If we get Wise in will we no longer have a need for our sporting director?

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                Ok but the question here is. If we get Wise in will we no longer have a need for our sporting director?
                :bad_egg:

Well that depends..if his job is "sporting director" then yes, obviously!

If his job is "coach", "manager", "club secretary", "club shop manager", "Commercial Director" , "Head of Race Relations" etc etc then no, obviously.
                :byebye:
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Godammit. But if we have an English coach who knows the English league. Shouldn't he be allowed to buy his own players. Wasn't that the reason used why Sousa wasn't allowed to buy his own players. Also as an ex sporting director at a premiership club he most probably is better experienced at that role than GP.

Comment

if it is to be wise then we should all get behind him 100% ,but lets get him in now so he has the remaining 4 games to have a look at our squad so he can see for himself which areas we need improving

Comment

I am softening my view on wise

He is English , has a knowledge of all the english leagues and has been fairly successful where-ever he has been plus he and his family are r's ( i know not at newcastle but no-one does well at newcastle )

If he is the man for the job then so be it

I would imagine wise is not a Yes man so there could be fireworks

Remember Furs was Chelsea , he went on to be my favorite and i often wish we still had him in the team

I'd rather have him in the a foreign unknown but in a perfect world , out of the managers not in work , i'd take Curbishley but thats not going to happen

Comment

He has "male drama queen trying to be tougher than he is" written all over him. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

Unless hes a yes man he will go the same way as the rest!

Comment

i smell a rat
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                                Unless hes a yes man he will go the same way as the rest!
                                Your probably right

I think any manager will be fine if he comes in and starts winning but as soon as results dont go our way Flav will be back offering his advice and we know what happens to people who don't take it

Comment

Working...
                                X