No announcement yet.

are you at the protest? - yes or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.... Run all the way to The Crown and Sceptre Scott i said i owe you a pint you cant miss me I'm 6ft 8.. 27 stone i have no hair hands the size of shovels and my nick name is killer.

Comment

You sound just like my mum
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

are you at the protest

If threats have been made to Pete and Scott that is disgraceful. It just shows we have some brain-dead *****s for fans and they don't deserve success.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          If threats have been made to Pete and Scott that is disgraceful. It just shows we have some brain-dead *****s for fans and they don't deserve success.
          spot on mate....anybody who threatens fellow fans or any other fans are just going back to their Neanderthal roots.No brains what so ever......anybody who makes threats should be named and shamed.

Comment

A protest will help nothing,it'll just cause more bad publicity,and to be quite honest I'm sick of us being coated off all the time........

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
              A protest will help nothing,it'll just cause more bad publicity,and to be quite honest I'm sick of us being coated off all the time........
              I look at my watch and it should have happened by now, if it did.
              Let us wait for people returning here after the game to comment...
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No way would I joiined in had I not been on holiday today
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

was going to protest but sunk too many stellas last night and woke up at 2.30 pm with a hangover the size of the tyrants ego!......shall wait for the muff game now!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                    Obviously not, because I'm in Australia, but wouldn't join in if I were there.

Still, please ask yourselves this. Flav's/Bernies (?) contacts/work have led to some good sponsorship deals so far. What happens to these if they walk? I also believe that GP (whatever motivated him to get involved with us in the first place is irrelevant) cares passionately about this club. He has become, I think, a true Rangers supporter in his heart. Before you judge him too harshly don't you think he deserves a bit more respect than some fans have shown?

Now, I'm not denying there have been major mistakes made. I think getting rid of Dowie so soon was premature. I think getting rid of Sousa so soon was probably also premature, unless it was stipulated in his contract that he do not talk to fans about team or player or finance matters. Some of the public relations stuff has been embarrasingly bad (not helped by a spiteful media admittedly). Maybe Ali Russell should shoulder some blame here (along with others), maybe not, but its obvious all is not well at the club.

But this is just a plea to remember to give these guys time. They will get it right, I'm confident of that, but it might take a few more stuff-ups yet before that happens. We won't go up if we repeat the mistakes of this season that is for sure.But without continuing investment of a major kind we'll never get back to the Premiership and stay there, and it won't be forthcoming if they walk. We'll be playing the Aldershots and the Leyton Orients(or smaller fry) of this world before we mix it with the big boys if some of you get what you want--Flav out--in particular.

well said my point exactly
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

sorry, but nothing actually happened
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

maybe the modfather should re-write that old jam song - the rangers rifles...

Comment

Working...
                        X