Rumor - Hart fallout with board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    its a shame how people get sucked in and believe things that arent true and wont happen.

Comment

True or untrue it does not really matter because the problem is that people only believe rumors like this because the state of affairs at QPR mean that there is a modicum of truth in the rumor. Because of what has gone on over the last 2 years we all know Heart will be sacked leave whatever you want to call it sooner or later.
      The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

He will be here till the end of the season, then I haven't a clue what will happen !!

Though surprisingly if he doesn't do well, fans will not want to give another 2 years. I keep hearing they want a manager to manage for a long time
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

As you are well aware QBP - a rumour is just that.You hear something and you pass it on - regardless of the consequences.A rumour today is tomorrows old news.

You have a messageboard QBP and if you hear a rumour - you print it.You print it because it generates interest and therefore makes more people visit your site.But thats all a rumour is.I believe that you do hear shed loads of stuff coming out of club of which 99% probably never comes to light.

So I can assume that you have the same feelings as Pete at mad rangers.Whom i have met several time W3r and does have a modicom of inteligence.Anyway QBP you know who Pete@mad rangers is - as does Shamie and I believe MYU...all of whom were old members of the old official messageboard, so you are well aware that he is not an attention seeking #####.

Why do people get so wound up about rumours.? People hear things and pass that info on.They are not facts.

Comment

true a rumour is a rumour.

I love um... Nothing against the poster that posted it, all boards are carrying rumours.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              He will be here till the end of the season, then I haven't a clue what will happen !!

Though surprisingly if he doesn't do well, fans will not want to give another 2 years. I keep hearing they want a manager to manage for a long time
              I just think it's a case of most people putting the evidence together, and assuming that he's a caretaker on a short contract. A kind of "Steady The Ship" appointment.
              He seems happy with it, and so am I. Anything he achieves before may is a bonus.

But long term??
              I think it would be great if we appointed a Coppell or Curbs in the summer, and Hart was given the role of Youth Developement/Chief Scout at the club.
              I don't hold my breath, at all... but that would be the perfect scenario.

If there is one ounce of truth in this posted rumour, then our already stinking reputation within football (and the LMA in particular) will be even worse - if that's possible.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post

Anyway QBP you know who Pete@mad rangers is - as does Shamie and I believe MYU...all of whom were old members of the old official messageboard, so you are well aware that he is not an attention seeking #####.
                As you say,Spencer,Pete is not the type of person to post something like that just to gain some attention.The way things have been at the club of late,it would'nt surprise me in the least if it turned out to be true.
                Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopedthumbnail View Post
                  As I said last night .... Will QPR be the first football club to sack their manager during a half time interval and, have a new manager in charge for the second-half?

Other things that cause my inability to pile up zzzzzzzeds at night!

Who has the larger ears .... the African or Indian elephant?
                  How does the man who drives the snow plough get to work in the morning?
                  How do they get the non-stick to stick on frying pans?
                  Like Moses in the bulrushes, is Flavio in denial?
                  For only your 2nd post that beats a lot who have had thousands - no names, no pack drill ;)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    He will be here till the end of the season
                    Fact, rumour, or just your opinion?

I'm afraid EVERYTHING you post necessitates this caveat now Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Fact, rumour, or just your opinion?

I'm afraid EVERYTHING you post necessitates this caveat now Pete.
                      HA HA H|:what:

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        As you are well aware QBP - a rumour is just that.You hear something and you pass it on - regardless of the consequences.A rumour today is tomorrows old news.

You have a messageboard QBP and if you hear a rumour - you print it.You print it because it generates interest and therefore makes more people visit your site.But thats all a rumour is.I believe that you do hear shed loads of stuff coming out of club of which 99% probably never comes to light.

So I can assume that you have the same feelings as Pete at mad rangers.Whom i have met several time W3r and does have a modicom of inteligence.Anyway QBP you know who Pete@mad rangers is - as does Shamie and I believe MYU...all of whom were old members of the old official messageboard, so you are well aware that he is not an attention seeking #####.

Why do people get so wound up about rumours.? People hear things and pass that info on.They are not facts.
                        I was referring mainly to the people that would believe this rumour. The poster of the rumour I would also refer to as a timewaster. Same link says that he once broke the news that Tom Huddlestone was coming to us. Fail.

Don't get me wrong though, I like your posts so if you say this guy is sound than I respect that. But ridiculous rumour, and I can tell you why by you answering this one question: Would Hart have known the club's transfer policy before he signed his short-term contract?

Comment

this would be the least surprising thing i`ve heard all year

Comment

C'mon peeps. Lets wait and see what happens. A simple post like this will now cause even more arguements amoungst supporter over what could turn out to be again nothing!

Comment

Nothing wrong with rumours so long as people understand that is exactly what they are! The reactions of some to such a wildly unsustainable rumour as this amaze me - the response from Gravesendhoop on page 1 being a prime example.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

In fairness OF COURSE this is (probably) the situation!

He's been brought in as a stop gap - he aint going to be here next season so why the heck would you let him bring in his own players?

This is why i would have been happy leaving Gallen and Birch in charge and bringing Harford in to help and then starting with a new gaffer next season.

Its a ridiculous situation
                                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                                X