Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think this message board would be alot better if ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think this message board would be alot better if ........

im not having a dig but i personally i think in general not just from post's this week that if pete would stop saying things are going to happen and saying bla bla is gunna come and theyll be here within the next week and there a done deal and all that tosh , this board would be a much more enjoyable.

Thats a dig in my book

Reality is, I have not said anything is definitely going to happen, apart from saying 4-5 in 7 days, about 5 days ago.

All boards are carrying rumours, I've even seen one that Mowbray will be our new manager, so take it withy a pinch of salt until they have signed.

I'd hope that with the ELM rumour you do the same, as I've never ever mentioned his name or indeed Forlan this time around
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"Reality is, I have not said anything is definitely going to happen, apart from saying 4-5 in 7 days, about 5 days ago"

You sure ?

Comment

The point, I'm trying to make is this.

if I don't post a rumour, someone else will.

Elm at Fulham and folan tonight being an example
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
          "Reality is, I have not said anything is definitely going to happen, apart from saying 4-5 in 7 days, about 5 days ago"

You sure ?
          Sorry change of subject... Just for you Sharpy...

MAN UTD

Now back to the point... might be a good idea not to post any rumours from now on not even hints like you say, we already have members that know things, let them do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            Sorry change of subject... Just for you Sharpy...

MAN UTD

Now back to the point... might be a good idea not to post any rumours from now on not even hints like you say, we already have members that know things, let them do it.
            But then no one would use the site as they comes for the rumours

Well done Leeds United on beating Man who

Comment

MAN UTD Just my luck :very_sad:

Comment

We have so many members who know things, just take a look around.... they're here, there and everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  The point, I'm trying to make is this.

if I don't post a rumour, someone else will.

Elm at Fulham and folan tonight being an example
                  im all for rumours
                  but the difference between u and other members is that you state a time of when there going to happen and they never do and then everyone starts whingeing at u

Comment

What Pete means is that he he believes it to take place within the next 7 to 10 days, not it's going to happen, by now Pete should know that nothing ever happens on time at Rangers, fact is we all know that

Comment

hahahaah

Comment

Working...
                      X