No announcement yet.

why the hysterior over 'signings'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet albania is having to constantly send home a bunch of essex pikies who make it over there in the hope of a better life, finding a new middle class respectability by becoming squeezy merchants and thieves.

btw, is there a slim chance that this thread might come to be seen as off-topic?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      'change of horses'
      i thought thats what they called wife swapping in kent

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        i bet albania is having to constantly send home a bunch of essex pikies who make it over there in the hope of a better life, finding a new middle class respectability by becoming squeezy merchants and thieves.

btw, is there a slim chance that this thread might come to be seen as off-topic?
        Good point.
        bet there is more p ikey s in kent than QPR fans in Essex.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

only if HA9 comes on.

Comment

Ha9 talks a good posh,bet he used to live with stainrods cousins under the west way.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Good point.
              bet there is more p ikey s in kent than QPR fans in Essex.
              yes, that's because none of you lot ever actually go to watch a match. suppose if you drive to a match you've got to bring along the wife, kids, house the lot - unless of course you de-couple the caravan each time, which must be a right pain.

Comment

do you think each time pete refuses to answer a q and goes off at a tangent we cd move it to off-topic? that's learn him.

Comment

If i went to LR id come home and youlot would have your pony chained up on me front lawn.your caravan on me drive and your kids would be knicking the cable from the Bt boxes down the rd.Im not silly.

Comment

yes, that's because none of you lot ever actually go to watch a match. suppose if you drive to a match you've got to bring along the wife, kids, house the lot - unless of course you de-couple the caravan each time, which must be a right pain.
                    thats almost funny.......keep trying...maybe in the near future you will pull it off

Comment

do you think each time pete refuses to answer a q and goes off at a tangent we cd move it to off-topic? that's learn him.
                      if we moved everyone pete got a strop about and refused to answer they would all be in off topic

Comment

Off topic is tomorrows on topic

Comment

i went to a match once!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            If i went to LR id come home and youlot would have your pony chained up on me front lawn.your caravan on me drive and your kids would be knicking the cable from the Bt boxes down the rd.Im not silly.
                            who do you think i am, gianni paladini?

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              i went to a match once!

must admit, if it carries on like this think the kent chapter cd soon go the way of the essex chapter. soon it will only leave the chelsea chapter, and that's on a freebie (allegedly)

Comment

I shall be at the gigantic awsome Sarfend v Wallsall clash this Sat.If you can get a visa your welcome to come stain.

Comment

Working...
                                X