Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Well, I dffer from you

Everytime a player puts a blue and white hooped shirt, I get behind them, even your mate Tommy Williams

Shame the same couldn't be said about your support for all our managers too.

Comment

So says the man, who was against jim Magilton the moment he took charge.

if you'll talking about Paulo Sousa, no-one more behind him than me right up to playing one up front at home to relegation candidates NORWICH CITY
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

if you'll talking about Paulo Sousa, no-one more behind him than me right up to playing one up front at home to relegation candidates NORWICH CITY

Really? You changed your tune sodding quickly! If you had put more energy into supporting PS as you did in your smear campaign, then who knows what may have happened?

Anyway, that is history and let's all ;D and be happy :bad_smile:

Comment

Half empty,

The moment I come out with "Tony Mowbray is going to manager of QPR", then maybe you'll have some ammunition.
          I note that the poster of that thread also gave his source, clearly far from an "ITK" type, and also said:

"No idea if it is true, he (i.e. his source) was convinced but im not... worth sharing maybe???

Anyone who recognises my posts knows i am not a fan of rumours and am only sharing this as it is worthy of discussion, I am in no way suggesting that i am "IN THE KNOW"

If you came out with something similar more often, then maybe people would have less ammunition to shoot at you with.

Comment

Pete, are we getting amdy faye (32, cant get in the team, contract almost up) or abdoulaye faye (poty)? im confused about it

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
              Pete, are we getting amdy faye (32, cant get in the team, contract almost up) or abdoulaye faye (poty)? im confused about it
              the 1st one.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                Go with your gut feeling and our previous signings.

:confused:

Comment

Well, I dffer from you

Everytime a player puts a blue and white hooped shirt, I get behind them, even your mate Tommy Williams
                  shame you couldn't do the same with the managers

Comment

Yeh, Amdy Faye! (I'm now doing the mangina dance around my living room with excitement)

Comment

Being picky but we started that game with Dex and Helguson up front.

Lost 0-1 though.

Comment

spot on. gianni hated one up front

Comment

Ok pete, you said to concentrate on the two quality players, kitson is not coming and now weare confused whether or not we are getting the poty faye or the one who cant get a game? if we are getting the not so good faye, does that mean we have 3 okay signings and one divided opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                            Being picky but we started that game with Dex and Helguson up front.

Lost 0-1 though.

Don't be picky, ignore 'real facts' and use the Pete method.

Sorry, I mean, yeah Amdy Faye, yeah!

Comment

Not sure why I always have to correct you on this, but your first anti Sousa post was after the home defeat to IPSWICH TOWN. Strangely enough, at the same time as Flav subsequently confirmed the board's "disappointment" with Sousa in a statement on the Offish.

Regards Jim Magilton, I don't think it's unreasonable to express concern about putting a man in a managerial position when he has a long and dishonourable record of bullying and violence both as a player and manager.

Bottom line with me, unlike you, is always "What's best for QPR?". Not what's best for my website, my perceived ITK reputation or my mates at the club.

Comment

saying someone got it tactically wrong like he did against ipswich, is not the same as wanting him to go. Think, I've been critical of every manager if we have lost or drawn a game we should have won.

By memory the Ipswich game was early on 1-3 and no-way was I asking for change then, certainly further down the line Norwich, Southampton I started to feel that way.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X