Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"How many really wanted Simpson before he came???"

I did, pretty sure I suggested we go get him before in fact remember this post

Pete have you had a drinkipooh?

"Just because we have scored some goals from midfiled doesnt mean we couldnt do with better strikers does it? belt and braces is always safest.

Agree about Lita though, not really interested, a happy squad is more important than signing a bertie big ****** and i dont want us to spend money for the sake of it

has Jay Simpson been loaned out by arsenal yet, he is more to my taste if we could get him for a year and we cant get beckford for reasonable money."
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
      lets face it, he got it wrong and his rumours much be taken with a pinch
      If he posted them as if they really were just "rumours" and not express them as if they were "done deals", I'm sure he would get a lot more respect and kudos on here.

He just needs to take A LOT more care over the wording of his posts. Mostly theyre slap-dash so he ends up trying to dig himself out of holes. It gets embarassing and farcical.

Comment

If his quotes are as concrete as yours then "NO DEALS". What you have managed to do pete through your clever rumours is deflect the increasing unrest that was targeted a certain someone.....Clever very clever...

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
          Is kitson signing all not or we settling for WEBBER. please just answer peoples questions!!!:devil:
          Stop stamping your feet and having a kiddy tantrum ffs

Comment

Working...
          X