Hot Dog Sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Dog Sellers

Was it only JU that had two fellas walking up and down in the first half against Bristol City selling Hot Dogs?

Hope this is not a new American style idea as they did block out the view of the game when standing about and looking for change etc :(

And no I did not buy one either

love the damn things!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I want a hot dog now
      Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Only hot dogs?

That's a bit unfair to the ones who want a burger. Why should we have to get up at half-time just because we favour a value for money, 100% prime beef steak pattie in a bun over a sausage in a submarine role?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

with loads of onions and lashings of red sauce!!!!mmmmmmm
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

better than those poxy peanut sellers that used to be down the Rssss
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Why are we so obsessed with eating.
              I know watching QPR can be very dull but I find alot of our fans are more interested in eating.
              No wonder we have a problem with the lack of good english players coming through.
              Turning into america and it is a very sad state of affairs.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Why are we so obsessed with eating.
                I know watching QPR can be very dull but I find alot of our fans are more interested in eating.
                No wonder we have a problem with the lack of good english players coming through.
                Turning into america and it is a very sad state of affairs.
                Couldn't agree more and if people knew what was in hot dogs they'd give them a wide berth. Mechaniacally Reclaimed Meat (MRM) is ground up leftovers including bone, grissle and all sorts of unmentionable parts of a beast that is minced into a repulsive looking paste and then formed into your average hot dog!! Bon apetite folks!!
                Last edited by ahR; 02-01-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

We're they "roll-over" or traditional?

Were they offering meal deals?
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                    Couldn't agree more and if people knew what was in hot dogs they'd give them a wide berth. Mechaniacally Reclaimed Meat (MRM) is ground up leftovers including bone, grissle and all sorts of unmentionable parts of a beast that is minced into a repulsive looking paste and then formed into your averager hot dog!! Bon apetite folks!!
                    Are you on a wind up? I think most people get taught this at a very young age. I knew when I was about 10 and by then I already liked sausages. I'll still eat them for the rest of my life mate. If it tastes good, I'll eat it. Just spend an extra 10 mins on the treadmill or out jogging to make up for it.

Comment

had a few dogs in my time
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Are you on a wind up? I think most people get taught this at a very young age. I knew when I was about 10 and by then I already liked sausages. I'll still eat them for the rest of my life mate. If it tastes good, I'll eat it. Just spend an extra 10 mins on the treadmill or out jogging to make up for it.
                        I had a Saturday job at Dewhursts before leaving school Ben and I can assure you that anything went in the mixer including cardboard :(

Comment

yep...just sticking on a half dozen now!!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            I had a Saturday job at Dewhursts before leaving school Ben and I can assure you that anything went in the mixer including cardboard :(
                            I know mate, I was a butchers boy for 2 years from the age of 14. Butchers swags are more meaty than your supermarket versions and they had loads of fat, bone, lips, ears and all that crap. They still tasted lovely though.

Comment

f block had em, we had the guy up and down, until he sussed we were taking the wee

Comment

Working...
                              X