All well and good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All well and good

getting decent fresh blood in but more of the cancer has got to go as well.
    Who else is going?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

vine will go out on loan,heard wall are after him
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Agreed. In honesty this is the first transfer window where i'm just as excited if not more excited by the prospect of chucking out some of our garbage than about signing players.

In my opinion Hall, Vine, Helguson, Agyemang, Pellicori, Cook, Alberti and Ephraim are dispensible.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
        Agreed. In honesty this is the first transfer window where i'm just as excited if not more excited by the prospect of chucking out some of our garbage than about signing players.

In my opinion Hall, Vine, Helguson, Agyemang, Pellicori, Cook, Alberti and Ephraim are dispensible.
        we havent even seen cook play since his injury yet, and ephraim should get a chance

Comment

Cook???? He hasn't even played.
          Much more dross to get rid of before Cook
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

cook & hogan garbage....someones still on a bender i reckon....just say no mate the drugs are no good

Comment

Gianni Paladini is the cancer that eats at our club
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I will not right Cook off now, last year he proved me wrong... very wrong.

He came back and was not looking good however as games went on he was getting to he's best, last year away to Cardiff he was our best player.

If he can win some of that magic back then we'll have a good 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I will not right Cook off now, last year he proved me wrong... very wrong.

He came back and was not looking good however as games went on he was getting to he's best, last year away to Cardiff he was our best player.

If he can win some of that magic back then we'll have a good 2nd half of the season.
                  As co-owner of this mouthpiece for others,I demand you grasp a concept of the English language
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                  X