This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they get welcomed at HQ.

Some people will whinge if they see bog rolls etc...but I love all that stuff!
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
      great post on LFW, you never know it might work

What's our responsibilty?

I totally agree that coming to Loftus Road is depressing at the moment so isn't it about time we did something to make it better - not for the players but for ourselves. We all know that the owners and players couldn't care less but we all do. Why don't we start going mental, create an amazing atmosphere - not by giving adulation to those overpaid *****s but by giving it to the badge.
      I don't know how many people on here go every week but between us we probably know every fan in the ground. I am sick of hating the atmosphere and of being ashamed of the club. It would feel good to at least be able to say that we were superb as fans.
      Let's start at home to Plymouth, let's go fuc*ing mental.

stans_left_foot
      Great idea, but would that be to the new or old badge? I don't like the new one;D

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

I do too.

But these days they'd take the cardboard tube out of the middle of the roll, on the gate.

Heath & Safety, innit?

Oh and sit down, put that fag out, gimmee that lid, etc....
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          I hope they get welcomed at HQ.

they should, the LSA is holding a party for them in the springbokafter the game.

they have been before, and they are bringing their awesome flags along too..
          Last edited by F_Block_Tifosi; 31-12-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

The atmosphere is something we can change ourselves without waiting for the board so what's stopping us, nothing. No excuses this time.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

''We're not queer, we're not soft, we're not Paddock or the Loft, F Block, F Block''

Will that be sung?
              Last edited by HammersmithR; 31-12-2009, 06:30 PM.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                ''We're not queer, we're not soft, we're not Paddock or the Loft, F Block, F Block''

Will that be sung?
                Doubt it but I will start a chorus of ' We're all mad, in the head we're the Loft and not the Shed'.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Hopefully a new faces, will get the juices flowing again.

Players cannot get into the Play Offs without our help and that my friends is another

FACTAMONDO
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

blame the stewards being over zealous and threatening for poor atmosphere
                    i have no association with the new badge, or new mascot
                    the image of the club is one i hate too...ie corporate first

can't say i am bursting to join in this revelry...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      blame the stewards being over zealous and threatening for poor atmosphere
                      i have no association with the new badge, or new mascot
                      the image of the club is one i hate too...ie corporate first

can't say i am bursting to join in this revelry...
                      don't let that get in the way of supporting your team, boards & players come & go we'll always be here, let's at least enjoy it even though it's soul destroying at times

Comment

at

at swansea im expecting a sell out
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Please stop randomly resurrecting old threads, it can get confusing.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                          X