Watson gone officially

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
    Never saw the best of him. Very highly rated at this level by those in the game. Will be a great buy for a team going places. Unfortunately we ain't.

We are going places but it's only down, deeper and down!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

very poor player, dont know how hes so highly rated. people being generous because hes ginger maybe? haha

Comment

This is such good news,tells me the club will bring in other players that will improve us. Would have been crazy to spend 2.5 million on that.

Comment

Watson left as he couldn't see any future in the club under the current regime and managerial merry go round.

Comment

Great news. Waves Watson goodbye!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Watson left as he couldn't see any future in the club under the current regime and managerial merry go round.
              Not unlike Williams then? Its only by the grace of god we've got Simpson & Adel on non-returnable season long loans.

Still, we've no doubt got some really exciting short terms loans, to fill the gaps, coming in....
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Wouldn't be so bad if it were QPR that didn't want Ben Watson.

I suspect the reverse is the case... and whatever people think of his recent displays, that's not good.
                Because if he'd been playing well, I suspect he still would have given QPR a wide berth after sampling life in W12 at close quarters.

And when a good player asks Ben Watson, Stephen Reid, Tommy Williams etc.. their advice on whether to join QPR in the future, I wonder what advice they'll get?

Much like managers, they do actually talk to each other.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  Oh he will be amazing for Cardiff no doubt.

Might had been the atmosphere at the club put him off.

Spot on. No need for people to gloat.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    I doubt he'll go to Cardiff.

I reckon we just didn't want him and the club are spinning the story by saying he'll go to Cardiff.
                    Yea he'll end up at Cardiff now

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish...no doubting his talents but clearly didn't wanna play for the shirt & at the moment thats just what we DON'T need...ta ta

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Good riddance to bad rubbish...no doubting his talents but clearly didn't wanna play for the shirt & at the moment thats just what we DON'T need...ta ta
                        Not one player on view at Ipswich or at home to Brizzle was playing for the shirt (maybe Mahon, only maybe) . What are you gonna do, ship the lot out?

Far easier to take the head off the boil surely?

Comment

You don't come a bad player overnight. Maybe too much was expected of him - but I suspect he would have come good.

Such a shame as what we saw in the short term gave no justification in buying him...

Comment

Not one player on view at Ipswich or at home to Brizzle was playing for the shirt (maybe Mahon, only maybe) . What are you gonna do, ship the lot out?

Which boil are you referring to?
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

95% of the players on show in the games are contracted to QPR so its a case of getting there heads right and build confidence,a player who is not 'ours' and clearly doesn't want a contract is a waste of space...so again..ta ta....................Mahon? he's not even playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                                Wouldn't be so bad if it were QPR that didn't want Ben Watson.

I suspect the reverse is the case... and whatever people think of his recent displays, that's not good.
                                Because if he'd been playing well, I suspect he still would have given QPR a wide berth after sampling life in W12 at close quarters.

And when a good player asks Ben Watson, Stephen Reid, Tommy Williams etc.. their advice on whether to join QPR in the future, I wonder what advice they'll get?

Much like managers, they do actually talk to each other.
                                Spot on.Part 2:tired:

Comment

Working...
                                X