This is why the fan base is divided.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why the fan base is divided.

A message forum posts up, quite boastfully about new signings this January.

This is why were a circus, laughing stock and life long fans are staying away. The complete lack of professionalism by certain individuals at QPR has divided a once loud and proud core of support. Why are so confident mutterings aloud to be circulated before being made publicly by the club.

I hope youre proud.

ps youre being used

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    A message forum posts up, quite boastfully about new signings this January.

This is why were a circus, laughing stock and life long fans are staying away. The complete lack of professionalism by certain individuals at QPR has divided a once loud and proud core of support. Why are so confident mutterings aloud to be circulated before being made publicly by the club.

I hope youre proud.

ps youre being used
    Goes on at every club mate... you think QPR are unique in that sense!?

Comment

If I had names fair enough, but not even given one.

its January and find me a football championship board that does not have a rumour or two.

Transfer window time they ALL do it, and you class that as dividing fans??

Next thing you will say I'm responsible, for the rumours surrounding Headbuttgate
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No names ....what club they from then......

Comment

he said a keeper, two midfielders and strikers, pete, can you say why the fans will be split on one of the players?

Comment

There not posted with a 'rumours' context though are they.

Its actually comes across as quite specific and if there is probably some truth in them. You get off on this stuff and drip feed it to all those who dont know any different.

Have you heard the rumour youre playing up front this weekend pete. Just a rumour

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
              There not posted with a 'rumours' context though are they.

Its actually comes across as quite specific and if there is probably some truth in them. You get off on this stuff and drip feed it to all those who dont know any different.

Have you heard the rumour youre playing up front this weekend pete. Just a rumour
              His probably better & in better shape then what we have already :horror:
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                His probably better & in better shape then what we have already :horror:
                and can propably run faster than pellicori...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                  and can propably run faster than pellicori...
                  and thats a fact
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

If I had names fair enough, but not even given one.

its January and find me a football championship board that does not have a rumour or two.

Transfer window time they ALL do it, and you class that as dividing fans??

Next thing you will say I'm responsible, for the rumours surrounding Headbuttgate
                    does beg the question though pete, how do you know we would be happy with 2 of them, unsure about 1 and that the other 2 are ok?

Comment

It's a Pete prediction

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                        does beg the question though pete, how do you know we would be happy with 2 of them, unsure about 1 and that the other 2 are ok?
                        perhaps they are similar to players that have been wanted by the fans........

Comment

Hang on, he DOESNT know names but he knows what they are like and who they arent (not kevin phillips, smith or williamson), fair enough, id rather wait and be surprised (hopefully in a good way)
                          Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 31-12-2009, 12:25 AM.

Comment

jimmys right though pete why are you giving hope to the rest of us instead of joining in the vitriolic and sustained attack on our beloved club like all the other so called fans

Comment

The point is the fan base is divided and I for one feel very sad about it. And theres a reason for why so many people are not going to watch rangers anymore.

Say what you like hes got his own agenda for why he does these threads and I dont think they are helping in uniting the club with its supporters.

Comment

Working...
                              X