questions for the radio show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    Due to people's IP address being displayed illegally on here i dont think handing over my msn details is a good idea...If you would be so kind as to put forward my questions that would be great.Just like this board has done when asking for questions for the many guests pete has interviewed.

Cheers
    Who's IP address have we displayed, the moderators on this website don't even have access to them.

Since when has MSN displayed IP address?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Who's IP address have we displayed, the moderators on this website don't even have access to them.

Since when has MSN displayed IP address?
      scott displayed writtlers & hanwell's.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        No, because we had a Fulham fan on and they said you were totally inaccurate. Mid nineties just Before Al Fayed took over the fans spent years trying to prevent property developers taking over the ground and it did take 4 years to get Fulham into the premiership.

As for chelsea, they have plastic fans and no-one supporting them now, remember them from the eighties, so the comparisons you offered, were pathetic

Please explain the Chelsea fan part as that seems amusing.

Comment

MYU someones IP Address was displayed on here a few days ago.......And i advised them to remove it ...

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
            MYU someones IP Address was displayed on here a few days ago.......And i advised them to remove it ...
            have posted the names above.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              scott displayed writtlers & hanwell's.
              Did he, which post was that please?

Comment

Have him MYU, go on son!

Comment

I must have missed that, do you mean it was actually displayed like 15.44.255.313 type of thing?

I have no idea who's IP address that is by the way and it was made up, just hope it's some nice fit girls IP.

Comment

it was in the hanwell rangers thread.....he removed the IP's when requested as hackers would have a field day......not a bright thing to do by an admin eh mate?

and yes it was the proper IP address .

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=43104
                    Last edited by Quaz; 03-01-2010, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I must have missed that, do you mean it was actually displayed like 15.44.255.313 type of thing?

I have no idea who's IP address that is by the way and it was made up, just hope it's some nice fit girls IP.

Oh no MYU, don't pretend it is not a proper IP address, please don't do that.

Comment

this one ...
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...t=43104&page=5
                        Well out of order as hackers could now have his details.......

Comment

Working...
                        X