Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

briatore and co i need answers(important)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briatore and co i need answers(important)

right first things first i dont want the obvious answer that they saved us, i want these people to pack up and get out of this club, sell up to a owner worth probely a few million in the bank but an owner with desire and passion to bring this club and its fans back together, because we going to lose the next generation of QPR fans believe me we are not a rich club we are a toy for playboys a hobbie if you like, time to stand tall and give these people everything they deserve i dont care how its done we should now all be one, weather it be boycotting the last home game of season ie a mass protest outside the ground while the game is going on anything i dont care.

Now is not the time for the rich to buy football clubs. I think the owners will either walk away leaving us in serious debt or they will sort out the problems how they see fit. Other than Man City we haven't seen a club of our size or bigger been bought out for a while now. Would any business man want to take on such a debt?

Comment

Would like the club to go AFC QPR, that's the only place QPR will be going if our current board leave.

Comment

they cant just walk away.. nobody else near their financial status will touch us.. wont be a case of "get rid of flavio and get a nicer billionaire in"
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
          right first things first i dont want the obvious answer that they saved us, i want these people to pack up and get out of this club, sell up to a owner worth probely a few million in the bank but an owner with desire and passion to bring this club and its fans back together, because we going to lose the next generation of QPR fans believe me we are not a rich club we are a toy for playboys a hobbie if you like, time to stand tall and give these people everything they deserve i dont care how its done we should now all be one, weather it be boycotting the last home game of season ie a mass protest outside the ground while the game is going on anything i dont care.

fantastic effort mate............your'e a true fan old son..........not an im all right jack flask of soup n curled up cheese sarnie put up with any crap merchant like some!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I am pleased that they saved us from going out of existance - but things do need to change

Comment

Like others, getting fed up with the whole "they saved us line". There were other people interested in buying the club, as was reported at the time. Even if they did save us, it does not mean we should excuse the way the club is being run at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Would like the club to go AFC QPR, that's the only place QPR will be going if our current board leave.

its that what your crystal ball tells you myu?? or is it the paladini chinese whisper scaremongering??!

What exactly have this current board done that is so brilliant-
                a) overpricing tickets
                b) change our club crest
                c) signing players better than we have to make us a promotion challenging team
                d) ripping the heart out of a family club
                e) sacking manager after manager at great expense to the club
                f) continually delivering "spin" to try and fool the fans into thinking they have our interest at heart
                g) all of the above

Briatore must go.. what makes sousa any different to the next manager?? until briatore is out this club will not move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                  its that what your crystal ball tells you myu?? or is it the paladini chinese whisper scaremongering??!

What exactly have this current board done that is so brilliant-
                  a) overpricing tickets
                  b) change our club crest
                  c) signing players better than we have to make us a promotion challenging team
                  d) ripping the heart out of a family club
                  e) sacking manager after manager at great expense to the club
                  f) continually delivering "spin" to try and fool the fans into thinking they have our interest at heart
                  g) all of the above

Briatore must go.. what makes sousa any different to the next manager?? until briatore is out this club will not move forward.

fantastic stuff hoopaman old son...........you cant make a decent pie with rotten apples so you've gotta get rid first!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X