In all seriousness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all seriousness

We might as well sack Paul Hart tomorrow. I said this after the Sheff Utd game and nothing has happened to alter my opinion...

Before repeated abuse comes let me explain:

-this club CANNOT be anymore of a laughing stock than it is now. we have hit rock bottom so sacking hart will not affect our reputation
    -paul hart's c.v. reads: sacked/failed in EVERY single job - this one will be no different
    -who will we get you ask? well no one is the answer. we should appoint nobody and place the club in the capable hands of briatore and paladini. in fact paladini is a disgrace for going through so many managers.
    -our season is over
    -no im not going to go support chelsea
    -what's the point
    -id rather we were in league one with players who cared and i enjoyed saturday afternoons.

Sacking someone after 3 games should be a criminal offence, I would never ever entertain that idea.

Shame though, normally when a new manager comes in players lift themselves. They clearly have not.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Sacking someone after 3 games should be a criminal offence, I would never ever entertain that idea.

Shame though, normally when a new manager comes in players lift themselves. They clearly have not.
      Think the players have had enough as well.Lost all interest it seems from their body language.Can see many being happy to move on in the future.

Comment

Looks that way.
        From where I sit, they've lost the will to fight for this club. Just tired of it all.
        Dissilusioned, if you like.

And to be perfectly honest... while I would like to think that they should run through brick walls for QPR, you can sort of understand their apathy. Shouldn't happen, but it does. They're not robots, and neither are fans.
        Apathy.... It spreads down to the players, in the end.

But make no mistake - It stems from above.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Yeah but the problem was that Paul Hart wasn't exactly the most inspiring appointment and even the players seemed unimpressed.

Comment

Should give all future managers a game to game contract.Simple.LOL
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I think this sacking Paul Hart suggestion is complete stupidity thought up by stupid people. The team was quite clearly playing poorly under Magilton towards the end of his reign. We could all see that, so why are people talking about sacking someone that has only been in the door ten minutes ? Some of you lot are far worse than Briator for f*** sake.

I believe the heart of the teams problems lies with a few players within the team. I suspect that there are a few big time charlies in the team, something Magilton had said in the past and I believe Steve Gallen described it on Sky as bigger "egos".

With the January transfer window just around the corner there are probably a few players privy to information regarding their future that us fans are not aware about. Maybe they have been told that they are being moved on or that a player is going to be signed that will take their position.

There are a few players that don't give a s***. I continually highlight Routledge. Think he does very very little for our team yet is guaranteed a starting place every week.

Bottom line, would suspect that a change in personnel in January will shake things up a bit.

Comment

Giving Hart a contract until the end of the season gives him no incentive. I said at the time he was the wrong man anyway. If we were only going to give someone a short term contract, we may as well have given the job to Ainsworth.

Comment

conners you are wrong, simple as.

new players won't make a difference at all. its all about behind the scenes shenanigans - i didn't want sousa to be sacked, and neither did i want magilton to be sacked. its quite clear that no manager will ever be afforded the time of day at this club so therefore calling for paul hart's removal is merely fast forwarding the inevitable.

i think its extremely naive to think paul hart will be given any more time than anyone else, except that in the time he does have he'll play awful football and get us less points than anyone else.

magilton, de canio, sousa, holloway - all left for 'non footballing reasons' under a certain mr. paladini's stewardship and i think the most sensible thing to do would be to remove him from his office. he has an awful track record, dubious signings and a complete lack of man-management.

we have stagnated since the removal of holloway. this was before briatore was here by the way. i suggest you look at the bigger picture than just blaming the players (who i agree do no favours for themselves).

Comment

Working...
                  X