• no more excuses

we have a squad of prima donnas
    who don't care one iota for qpr
    here for the cash
    they have repeatedly shown contempt for the fans
    i doubt any give a to55 about me,you,qpr or the fans
    we are not a team
    poorly led with no onfield capt
    constant managerial changes ( er, thanx buzza...white pele??? my r's)
    over priced and poor vfm
    a new corporate first attitude prevails and sod "us", if that's the boardroom attitude then no wonder the players strut about for no reason, as they have won nothing yet!

they blame the fans.....yet we shell out for their prancing about!

the players need a long look at themselves now,sort it out and perform.
    they have the potential and can start another good run, have THEY THE HEART, THE PASSION TO DO IT???
    over to the team....

Akos Buzsaky should never have brought whatever happened in that dressing room to the medias attention, it should have been dealt with in house like at stoke....

Weve said all this "the players need to look at themselves" a million times mate and all weve done since Leicester is slide and fade away, 1 decent performance here and there isnt good enough.

Something needs to be done but what? sell all the players and start again with the handful who look interested, wont happen, we may release a few but the vast majority will stay... I hate saying it but i feel like i couldnt give a toss at the moment, i will continue to go and i dont boo....Infact i feel like leaving games early just so i dont have to embrace the embarrissment of the booing going on around me.

Leigertwood is no Captain! I guess we must rule our luck that our hand has be forced on that one.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We need to sling in players that will work for the team - Hogan, Alberti, Balanta, Connolly and Rose to name but a few. Get a few lesser known reserve team players in if necessary. All we want to see are triers who play their heart out for the shirt. That aint happening and won't do for the forseeable.

Many of our players don't seem to care or want to play for the club. Even before the latest farce of Magilton getting ousted their body language was all wrong - Agyemang's goal celebration at Watford spoke volumes.

Comment

The 'good old days' of playing for the shirt are over.Football is a job.They are no different to you or me.We turn up and get paid for putting in X hours,never mind how much effort we give we still get paid.

Football is no different.

Comment

Working...
        X