Boycott the next home game.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingo View Post
    Here is a novel idea, why don't you try getting behind the team and stop going overboard because we lost a game. We lost to a team that are finally turning things around it is not the end of the world, if Hart gets in a few much needed players to even up our squad we can easily get back into the play offs.
    Think alot of posts are made in a frustrated and/or alcohol influenced manner.

I know mine are.

Comment

Here is a novel idea, why don't you try getting behind the team and stop going overboard because we lost a game. We lost to a team that are finally turning things around it is not the end of the world, if Hart gets in a few much needed players to even up our squad we can easily get back into the play offs.
      Well said that man!

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Think alot of posts are made in a frustrated and/or alcohol influenced manner.

I know mine are.

i don't drink so mine are actually because i think the club are a shambles at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          i don't drink so mine are actually because i think the club are a shambles at the moment.
          Probably why yours make more sense then.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Probably why yours make more sense then.

me make sense...behave...missus is p!ssing herself laughing

Comment

i have given up going now until they keep a manager for more than a season. Its a joke and they DO need to see this. its no good going on about supporting hart etc, we have supported all the others before him as well, its the decision makers that are the problem

Comment

Im actually a tad worried about the next home game...

Im not sure i can handle anymore idiots booing if were not 3-0 up and playing a 433...

Its all so cringey!!

I genuinely believe the players get nervous having to play at loftus road!!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

we are all unhappy today - but protests...NO!

It will do nothing but damage. What do you think will happen? The Mittals will come and rescue us?

No. They will be as sickend as everyone else trying to ruin the club that the supporters can be so damn ungrateful.

Protesting will ruin your club. We are not even in a relegation position FFS!

Get a grip - you sound like spoiled little kids.

Some of our supporters are far more embarrassing that the people running the club..
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

i shall return once the weather turns a bit fairer
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      we are all unhappy today - but protests...NO!

It will do nothing but damage. What do you think will happen? The Mittals will come and rescue us?

No. They will be as sickend as everyone else trying to ruin the club that the supporters can be so damn ungrateful.

Protesting will ruin your club. We are not even in a relegation position FFS!

Get a grip - you sound like spoiled little kids.

Some of our supporters are far more embarrassing that the people running the club..
                      you must be on the board

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        you must be on the board
                        which one do you think I am? :amazing:
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          you must be on the board
                          No, like me he is sick to death of the constant negative moaning that is ruining my club.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

No, like me he is sick to death of the constant negative moaning that is ruining my club.
                            Yeah,hardly helping the team is it?.Let's boo a winning team on saturday then moan why they cannot be arsed to try and beat a team fighting relegation.

:embarrassed:

Comment

I forgot we never used to lose away games. Promotion is still a possibility and we are a relatively small club so we don't have any divine right to go away to Ipswich and get a result. Get a grip

Comment

so you think that all is wrong is the fans moaning?, wake up mate its a right state behind the scenes. I would rather have magilton backed and given more time than what we have now.

Comment

Working...
                                X