The Board - January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fishcake View Post
    But if QPR finished just outside playoffs how would you feel?
    now, i would be quite relieved! I wanted play offs this season which was a realistic aim, however after losing another manager and getting someone in as poor as Hart who is only going to be there until the summer anyway, and with the players having already given up to finish 7th or 8th would be superb!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
      now, i would be quite relieved! I wanted play offs this season which was a realistic aim, however after losing another manager and getting someone in as poor as Hart who is only going to be there until the summer anyway, and with the players having already given up to finish 7th or 8th would be superb!
      I wasnt inspired by Hart but give him a chance first! We lost one game under him... judge him after a few games. Knee jerk reactions and snap judgements from fans, board, tea lady - everyone! - it seems with this club!

Comment

I wasnt inspired by Hart but give him a chance first! We lost one game under him... judge him after a few games. Knee jerk reactions and snap judgements from fans, board, tea lady - everyone! - it seems with this club!
        Agree.

Some fans are getting a bit too Chelsea/Man City minded.They expect a big name and 3 points every game.Let's give him a chance before judging him,even if he may not have been the main choice for most.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Agree.

Some fans are getting a bit too Chelsea/Man City minded.They expect a big name and 3 points every game.Let's give him a chance before judging him,even if he may not have been the main choice for most.
          he has a bad track record and should NOT have been appointed as a stop gap or to steady the ship........so not knee jerk...we seem to be doing the same thing over & over again.

Comment

Have faith Quaz FFS!.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Agree.

Nail on the head my friend.. we are becoming the very monster we feared... its horrid to watch...

Comment

Working...
              X