Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the poster whose story could have contributed to PS sacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
    It was an honest mistake which unfortunately for the bloke has made him public enemy no.1

I presume this bloke feels like absoloute crap now and let's get it straight. It was the board's decision to act on this, maybe others would not have been so ruthless but then again, Flavio Briatore is our chairman!
    According to the poll over 80% of votes support him.Hardly enemy no 1 is he?.

Comment

wozza loyal supporter

This guy has supported qpr through good and bad times, followed his team up and down the country,what he did, he did because he thought it was right because he loves this club and is genuinely affected by the day to day running of this club, this guy is a father himself, his daughter has a qpr shirt already, his blood is blue and white, can we now all get off his back and look forward to what is happening with the club, and promotion next season.

QPR born and bred !!!!

Comment

The lad is a huge QPR fan and has been for many years. Many of you I'm sure will recognise him from away games. I was actually having a drink with him a few seconds before he bumped into Sousa. He was very much a Sousa fan and was obviously very surprised what he was being told.

He put that post up in good faith to make normal fans aware of some of the things that are 'alledged' to have been taken place inside the club. It really does worry you when we hear things like the club signing players who fail medicals. So why do we sign them?

The lad is totally gutted that he might have contributed to Sousa being sacked. Sousa obviously divulged this information because he knew he would be getting the sack and he wanted the fans to know some of the sh1t he has had to put up with whilst managing our club.

The club are now using this 'breach of confidential information' as a cheap way to get rid of him.

The club is in a sad state of affairs at the moment.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          The lad is a huge QPR fan and has been for many years. Many of you I'm sure will recognise him from away games. I was actually having a drink with him a few seconds before he bumped into Sousa. He was very much a Sousa fan and was obviously very surprised what he was being told.

He put that post up in good faith to make normal fans aware of some of the things that are 'alledged' to have been taken place inside the club. It really does worry you when we hear things like the club signing players who fail medicals. So why do we sign them?

The lad is totally gutted that he might have contributed to Sousa being sacked. Sousa obviously divulged this information because he knew he would be getting the sack and he wanted the fans to know some of the sh1t he has had to put up with whilst managing our club.

The club are now using this 'breach of confidential information' as a cheap way to get rid of him.

The club is in a sad state of affairs at the moment.
          Has he been contacted by the club in anyway Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            I feel sorry for the guy. He's just doing what many fans would hve by sharing information with fellow fans.

In fairness to the said poster, his post was meant to show Sousa in a better light while exposing Flav as a bully. This clearly back fired and got way out of hand.

I think Briatore's lawyers may be a reason why he has not posted since, but I may be wrong.
            Yes, I got the impression he wrote it out of concern for what was happening, and feeling that fans needed to know in order to understand what problems Sousa was up against.
            I don't think there was anything sinister about it at all.

Even if it was that thread which the board say was the reason for the sacking, they'd have found/engineered something else soon enough.
            (Bit like Ollie having the interview at Leicester arranged by GP for him, and then being sacked because he went...alledgedly.)
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Has he been contacted by the club in anyway Dave?
              He was contacted by someone at the club who did not reveal their name. He was adamant it was a certain person from the club who is shall we say a very controversial figure. Worked out the clues yet?
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

He was contacted by someone at the club who did not reveal their name. He was adamant it was a certain person from the club who is shall we say a very controversial figure. Worked out the clues yet?
                I dont think you have to be from Scotland Yard to work it out mate though if he did not reveal his name I suppose it still makes it conjecture.

Has he been warned off all the messageboards or is that is personal choice?

Comment

I'm still amazed that so many people think a post got a manger sacked.

;D

Do we really have that much power?

If another poster posts something would someone else get the sack?

As I said before....get a grip, we have very little influence on the club from this or any other MB.

There were obviously problems there before.

Someone else post something to see if it happens?

;D
                  The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                  :grimace:

Comment

Given that 95% of fans, on various MB polls, said they wanted Sousa to be given more time, then no, I don't think we have that much influence.
                    But clearly something has rattled them, and that post may have been a factor.
                    Having said that, if it hadn't been that, they would have found another excuse.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      I dont think you have to be from Scotland Yard to work it out mate though if he did not reveal his name I suppose it still makes it conjecture.

Has he been warned off all the messageboards or is that is personal choice?
                      Personal choice. Totally ****ed off with how the club is being run by certain people. What Sousa revealed and if true only highlights some of the shambolic decisions that are being made by individuals who run QPR.

Can you blame him?

Comment

we ALL make mistakes.
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Personal choice. Totally ****ed off with how the club is being run by certain people. What Sousa revealed and if true only highlights some of the shambolic decisions that are being made by individuals who run QPR.

Can you blame him?
                          I dont think anyone blames him, he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Comment

I must admit that im really pleased to see people sticking up for me and i would like to thank you people. To tell you the truth i wish i had never posted that message because to think that i contributed to Paulo being sacked makes me feel sick. The guy was an absolute gentleman and to think that i caused all this hurts. I didnt say wot i said to get him sacked, that couldnt be further from the truth. I said it because i wanted people to no what was going on behind the scenes and what a shambles our club has become. Im sincerley sorry to any supporter i may have caused distress to or angered over this. QPR is a massive part of my life and the last thing i want is to not be able to follow my team because people hate me.

Comment

what is there to hate fella,you passed on something that you thought we should all know.there is no crime in that.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
                                I must admit that im really pleased to see people sticking up for me and i would like to thank you people. To tell you the truth i wish i had never posted that message because to think that i contributed to Paulo being sacked makes me feel sick. The guy was an absolute gentleman and to think that i caused all this hurts. I didnt say wot i said to get him sacked, that couldnt be further from the truth. I said it because i wanted people to no what was going on behind the scenes and what a shambles our club has become. Im sincerley sorry to any supporter i may have caused distress to or angered over this. QPR is a massive part of my life and the last thing i want is to not be able to follow my team because people hate me.
                                Thank you for sharing this with us!
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X