Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pete, please call me hanwell..... cherokeejack is just so last year darling.

Comment

• How many freebies have youe recieved from GP pete.....no bull****ting just answer the question....

Comment

• Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
        pete, please call me hanwell..... cherokeejack is just so last year darling.

you're a master of intrigue
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

• Oh Jeez.

And happy new year to you all too

Comment

• maybe he got a free laptop for xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
              maybe he got a free laptop for xmas
              Oh God, not all that again! My'freebie' one gave up the ghost a long time ago

Comment

• Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                How many freebies have youe recieved from GP pete.....no bull****ting just answer the question....
                Looks like it's taking pete a long time to count them all up

Comment

• I answered it on about Page 3 of this great thread.

Answer is ONE.

Though next time you go to the game and a mate says to you,

"here mate, I've got a spare ticket", I'd expect people like you to turn it down
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• [QUOTE=qblockpete;212535]

I answered it on about Page 3 of this great thread.

Answer is ONE.

Though next time you go to the game and a mate says to you,

"here mate, I've got a spare ticket", I'd expect people like you to turn it down[/QUOTE
                    the term great does not do this thread justice. I was thinking more along the lines of "potentially the best ever"

Comment

• this thread is boring me to death

Comment

• Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                        this thread is boring me to death
                        Don't post on it then. Stick to discussing rumours and bragging about your wages. You could also start a thread to wish gianni happy new year, I'm sure he would love to read something from the rim club

Comment

• or perhaps u should crawl back over to what other QPR forum you have come from

Comment

• Thing is HA9 the other forums merits are they have debates and it doent get personal.

All the QPR forums warrant merit including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                              or perhaps u should crawl back over to what other QPR forum you have come from
                              this is the only forum I post on, it's the only one I've ever posted on.
                              I've always read this site, amongst others. I've always wondered why it's so pro gp, always wondered why this site is first for rumours, always wondered why a few posters defend gp no matter what. Hopefully some truths might start to materialise over the next few weeks and posters like yourself will wake up and realise what a scheming no good ****bag we have running our club.

Until then, stay away from threads like these otherwise they just become an argument and a barrage of insults will ruin it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                                Thing is HA9 the other forums merits are they have debates and it doent get personal.

All the QPR forums warrant merit including this one.
                                very true however the only people i see getting personal are the ones who want GP out

every other thread is turned into a GP thread

really quite boring

Comment

Working...
                                X