I hope Briatore proves me wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Briatore proves me wrong...

...but 2years ago I predicted his love affair with QPR would all end in tears.I've disliked the man from day one.He virtually promised us world domination within 4 seasons and charged us up front for the priviledge.With average gates of around 13,000 it was never going to stack up as a financial investment.He has made this club into the laughing stock of football with his " crashgate" and managerial merry- go -round.No decent ,self respecting manager would touch us with a barge pole.Who would want to add this club to his CV? Therefore unless he surprises us all and buys two quality strikers and a decent CH to play alongside Gorkss,I fear the worst under his leadership,and no-one will convince me otherwise.We are in 8th position,3 ponts off the play-offs and the January window provides a perfect launching pad to make a concerted effort to make our dreams come true.Somehow I can't see it happening.

I feel the same to be honest, i can see our big dream coming crashing down soon....

Fans have been angry since day 1 because of the price hike, but if it was lowered im sure people would be upset about something else.

I can understand but in instances like yesterday, and ipswich at home live on sky last season we dont half shoot ourselves in the foot. The pressure is getting on top and soon i fear its gonna go off big time.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      ...but 2years ago I predicted his love affair with QPR would all end in tears.I've disliked the man from day one.He virtually promised us world domination within 4 seasons and charged us up front for the priviledge.With average gates of around 13,000 it was never going to stack up as a financial investment.He has made this club into the laughing stock of football with his " crashgate" and managerial merry- go -round.No decent ,self respecting manager would touch us with a barge pole.Who would want to add this club to his CV? Therefore unless he surprises us all and buys two quality strikers and a decent CH to play alongside Gorkss,I fear the worst under his leadership,and no-one will convince me otherwise.We are in 8th position,3 ponts off the play-offs and the January window provides a our dreams come true.Somehow I can't see it happening.
      I will keep my opinions to myself then

Comment

totally agree with that gee

Some people will always blame gp but ultimately briatore is to blame

Comment

One of the most annoying aspects of all this from a personal point of view,is the loss of my 2 cherished seats in what is now the W12 club.My late father and I held these seats for over 40 years untill I was moved through the prohibitive cost of these seats which are now £3,525 per seat per season.Now,my grandaughter is unable to attend even in our new seats as the cost went from £70 to £449.FOR WHAT???

Comment

I agree with all you say. It's all going #### up if you ask me. I have never known so much disharmony between the fans and the club. The atmosphere has been dire this season, and we were playing some of the best football we have seen for years, then within 3 games the managers sacked. Since Briatore has come in, and don't get me wrong I'm pleased he did, the club has gone backwards and not forwards as we would all have hoped. Every appointment of manager was not a person the fans wanted, and for me that's wheee all the problems have started from. Had we got a quality manager in when Gregory was sacked, then things just may have been different. The majority of fans would not have wanted any of the managers that have come in and so the farce begins. I have a terrible feeling we could end up in administration again in the near future. I missed the Bristol game because I have been feeling rough and when I read their was booing and we won, well that's just not right. Our club has been a complete shambles since Briatore took over and we continue to be a laughing stock and to top it all we are 3 points out of the playoffs and booing.

Comment

Working...
            X