Doubt Williams will be signing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt Williams will be signing!

Sorry just got up! lazy i know! spoke to williams last night at petrol station bumped into him out of the blue! He was in a big people carrier sort of thing with his wife and Family? He is shocked at how poor the fanbase has become since his first stint with us! The players are finding it too intimidating to play in front of and now theyre families are being abused! Watson apparently isnt signing for the same reason he isnt happy and has never felt welcomed! Make of that what you will!:(

Bad news, if true the fan that bood and shouted abuse at tommys wife should be banned and some fans need to take a look at themselves

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
      Bad news, if true the fan that bood and shouted abuse at tommys wife should be banned and some fans need to take a look at themselves
      Knee-capped more like.

Comment

He looked as though he was fuming mate he was on his way the Harvester in Langley of all places. Met Michael mancienne there too!

Comment

I would be more than fuming if my wife and child got abuse shouted at them for playing s*** (when actually I played well), Id wanna find that bloke and have a nice "chat" with him and leave the club

Comment

Who are these ****s that shout abuse at players families? Constant booing, rubbish atmosphere, Loftus Road must be a nightmare for QPR players at the moment, no wonder our home form is so poor. What can be done about it though?

Comment

didnt anyone say anything to the bloke that done it?

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
                He looked as though he was fuming mate he was on his way the Harvester in Langley of all places. Met Michael mancienne there too!
                Lol thats across the road from my Mums house.

Comment

Nothing can be done thats the point! until we find out what there general problem is! Play brilliant sexy football and draw then get booed or play badly yet still win against a good team home or away but still get booed? Isnt that the sign of a good team play bad yet still win something even arsenal cant do lol

Comment

Heard that williams may not sign..not happy..hence my poll earlier
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      Also a under the breath comment he made is it bye bye money and to the MITTALS!:cry:

Comment

Also a under the breath comment he made is it bye bye money and to the MITTALS!:cry:
                        can you explain that a bit further?

Comment

Sorry just got up! lazy i know! spoke to williams last night at petrol station bumped into him out of the blue! He was in a big people carrier sort of thing with his wife and Family? He is shocked at how poor the fanbase has become since his first stint with us! The players are finding it too intimidating to play in front of and now theyre families are being abused! Watson apparently isnt signing for the same reason he isnt happy and has never felt welcomed! Make of that what you will!:(
                          The problem with Watson is apart from at Newcastle and Cardiff he has not performed well at all. His attitude on the pitch in terms of effort and desire to influence a game has been a huge disappointment. If he had shown that he was committed to this club the fans would have taken to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            Oh well we could always sign Nicky Shorey

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                              can you explain that a bit further?
                              Igot on to the subject of him signing in JAN and getting a couple of defenders in owners have got to splash some dough now and he sighed something on the lines of " Thats if you have any left in Jan" he then got into car and went:what:

Comment

Working...
                              X