Helguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson

Loan just about to finish at Watford and he has been in quite decent form there but is he worth another try at QPR?

I would have him on the bench thats for sure at the moment at least.

If it's a choice between him or Pellicori on the bench then we should definitely go with him. I think we should keep hold of him for a couple of weeks and when Watford get desperate then we can up the amount required to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      If it's a choice between him or Pellicori on the bench then we should definitely go with him. I think we should keep hold of him for a couple of weeks and when Watford get desperate then we can up the amount required to sign him.
      Dont think Watford have the money to buy him and doubt they could afford his wages.

Comment

IMO I would sell him, his QPR career is over and I cannot see a way back for him now... I don't think its his fault but we should never had bought him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Dont think Watford have the money to buy him and doubt they could afford his wages.
          Even more reason not to let him go to them permanently for a pittance.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            IMO I would sell him, his QPR career is over and I cannot see a way back for him now... I don't think its his fault but we should never had bought him in the first place.
            Are you talking about Pellicori or Helguson?

Comment

It is no coincidence that some players are good for other clubs yet flop at QPR. Believe it has a lot to do with our stupid fans who boo and get on peoples backs following the first mistake.

Our ground is a great place to play when the fans are on your side, however, the close proximity of the stands to the pitch can make it not such a nice place to play if you are not playing well.

Comment

Watford cant afford him,so he will be coming back and i will be happy to have him on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  Any striker is better than the Pizza Man
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I would have him ahead of the Pelican, Agyemang & Vine at the moment.

Although i would have, or at least would try Balanta ahead of all 4.

Comment

apparently helguson is being used in the deal to bring tommy smith from pompey

Helguson isnt getting any youger so he may take a pay cut to sign for them

Comment

Working...
                      X