Spoke to Adel last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoke to Adel last night

Disappointed not to play obviously but, was well happy that we had three points.

Said he's loving it here and all he wants to do is play well for the fans.

He had his mum over and was taking her for the biggest meal/london tourist thing known to man.

Re: the booing....its the fans rights, they pay their money etc etc. He just wants to play and make us so happy we will never boo.

Lovely lad who has certainly got his head screwed on right...we are lucky to have him.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

but will he stay?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      Disappointed not to play obviously but, was well happy that we had three points.

He had his mum over and was taking her for the biggest meal/london tourist thing known to man.

Re: the booing....its the fans rights, they pay their money etc etc. He just wants to play and make us so happy we will never boo.

Lovely lad who has certainly got his head screwed on right...we are lucky to have him.
      your well cool mate. Most footballers tell fans what they want to hear. It's nice that he gave you real, honest answers. He must of really enjoyed your company. Nice one

Comment

Did u hint about passing the ball to other members in the team?

Comment

we are lucky to have him.

At the Cov game I moved seats at half time or I would have ****ted the numpties behind me who continuously screamed "pass the ball you ****" as soon as he got it from the start of the game. Before he even had a chance to do anything.

He needs to develop that aspect of his game, but is a match winner - there are not many of them in our division.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            we are lucky to have him.

At the Cov game I moved seats at half time or I would have ****ted the numpties behind me who continuously screamed "pass the ball you ****" as soon as he got it from the start of the game. Before he even had a chance to do anything.

He needs to develop that aspect of his game, but is a match winner - there are not many of them in our division.

Exactly mate.

And in my opinion we should have swopped buzz for him yesterday and i reckon we could have killed that game off
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He is a top player, great lad.

Comment

or, he could have tried to beat the fifth man without passing the ball, the ball punted up the other end and lost 2 points again.

Stop beating ourselves up for winning a game. When we were flying, people were worried that we didn't have a plan B. Yesterday, we had one.

As long as it doesn't become plan A, I'm happy with that.
                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Exactly mate.

And in my opinion we should have swopped buzz for him yesterday and i reckon we could have killed that game off
                  spot on. We were really unlucky not to "killl the game off" in the last min against west brom.

We never learn from our mistakes, we should of gone all out attack and that would of improved our goal differnce nicely and kept the boo boys at bay.

u r'ssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                    or, he could have tried to beat the fifth man without passing the ball, the ball punted up the other end and lost 2 points again.

Stop beating ourselves up for winning a game. When we were flying, people were worried that we didn't have a plan B. Yesterday, we had one.

As long as it doesn't become plan A, I'm happy with that.
                    We won.
                    We won on yet another occasion when my family had to leave me at home, ill.
                    So I missed it.
                    Irrespective of the performance, I'm gutted that I missed a win.
                    Please Rangers, can you try and win a game when I AM there, for once?
                    That is my only grumble.
                    3 points is 3 points, when all said and done.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

is he off for africas cup

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        is he off for africas cup
                        no I dont think that they qualified

Comment

Working...
                        X