Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable today

2 shots on target.......2 shots!

We were playing at home against a side in a poor run and we were so negative it was unbelievable, if we play like this from now on we will no way make the top 6-not even get close.

Didn't enjoy the game at all today
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

I know, I hate winning too.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      2 shots on target.......2 shots!

We were playing at home against a side in a poor run and we were so negative it was unbelievable, if we play like this from now on we will no way make the top 6-not even get close.

Didn't enjoy the game at all today
      i enjoyed the 3 points,that was it!,performance wise we were shocking,how we ended up winning i will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        I know, I hate winning too.

You enjoyed the game today??

Sounded like the crowd loved it
        Now, Then, Forever

Comment

I enjoyed winning very much, yes.

I couldnt care less what those w@nker fans thought. I'm not exactly sure what they were expecting. did they want us to go for a 6-1 win and risk throwing away yet another lead? it wasnt the best football I've ever seen but it was our first win in 7 and we're right back in the hunt for the playoffs.

Like it or not, Harts tactics won us the game. At the end of the season these 3 points could make a big difference to making the playoffs or not and I doubt you'll all be moaning like old ladies then.

Comment

I enjoyed winning very much, yes.

I couldnt care less what those w@nker fans thought. I'm not exactly sure what they were expecting. did they want us to go for a 6-1 win and risk throwing away yet another lead? it wasnt the best football I've ever seen but it was our first win in 7 and we're right back in the hunt for the playoffs.

Like it or not, Harts tactics won us the game. At the end of the season these 3 points could make a big difference to making the playoffs or not and I doubt you'll all be moaning like old ladies then.
            There is no chance of us making the playoffs! At home i was expecting a bit more than 2 shots.....we were pure crap today. Played off the park at home; a complete joke
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

"a complete joke" is the reaction of our so called fans to well needed win

Comment

"a complete joke" is the reaction of our so called fans to well needed win
                You think we played well....not in a million years did we deserve to win. Also if you think Harts 'tactics' won us the game then I think you really need to have a rethink.
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

we won today simply because we had luck on our side,but i didnt think the team deserved to be booed

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    we won today simply because we had luck on our side,but i didnt think the team deserved to be booed
                    Pat doesn't deserve to play for us again. He was on for 30 minutes strolled around like he was thinking about how many mince pies he could get when he gets home.

I would have put in more effort than he would-done a better job too.
                    Now, Then, Forever

Comment

8-1-1 formation at home against sh** like that is f***ing shocking

Comment

So now its 8-1-1. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                          So now its 8-1-1. lmao.

Could never get 8 in a line on our pitch

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                            8-1-1 formation at home against sh** like that is f***ing shocking
                            Your lack of anything resembling a brain is shocking to me.

Comment

Working...
                            X