Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Boo or not to Boo that is the question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Boo or not to Boo that is the question.

Mmmmm
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Oi Essex man.....

You're bored aren't you waiting for the FLS posting any old rubbish.....

By the way are you into cricket as Kent and Essex have had some right royal battles over the years!! I remember when I'd just left boarding school in either '83 or '84 when we played you in the semi final of the Gilltte cup(I think or whatever it was called in those days) at The St Lawrence Ground and you battered us by 7 or 8 wickets with about 15 overs to spare!! Not sure how old you are but judging by the pic of old Big 'Ed you must be a similar age as me so do you remember....

Gooch
    Lever
    Ray and David East
    Brian Hardie
    Ken McKwean... et al...... good team and it still hurts after all these years......:cry:

Comment

Nonsensical question...
      What's the point supporting the team if you're going to boo them!?
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

if the team win you cannot justify booing.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Can't do much for your confidence and self esteem when your own fans are booing you.................AND YOUR WINNING !!!!!!

If we were losing 6 - 0 and you've paid good money to watch your team at home, then maybe a different matter.

If I was a player at QPR currently, I'd be looking at my options elsewhere.

:shame:

Comment

i dont think the players were being booed it was the tactics (i didnt boo but did join in with we're supposed to be at home)
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
            X