Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I wonder how many of those that booed today will be.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pc1401
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 1986

    #16
    Originally posted by Quaz
    no......but you follow a team to SUPPORT them...not ####ing moan at them just because they are not good all the time......

    At last someone who understands the meaning of the word 'supporter'

    Well said sir i doff my cap to you
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

    Comment

    • ahR
      Silver Seat
      • Nov 2009
      • 1800

      #17
      Originally posted by pc1401
      At last someone who understands the meaning of the word 'supporter'

      Well said sir i doff my cap to you
      I concur and that pic of Dixon Of Doc Green (Jack Warner I think without Googling prior to posting so apologies if wrong) anyway, takes me back to watching that as a very young pup!!!! Didn't matter that it was in B&W and it could've been in glorious Technicolor as we only had a B&W Tele at the time anyway!!;D

      Comment

      • pc1401
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 1986

        #18
        Correct squire, Only put it up for a laugh,as a few on here think i am plod
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

        Comment

        • qprsouth
          Banned
          • Dec 2009
          • 761

          #19
          Read the whole post mate..it said not having a dig.

          Comment

          • James1979
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 4857

            #20
            Originally posted by qprsouth
            14000 miles is a bit far every week so i have to give it a miss these days.....Ive done 30 odd years following QPR home and away no matter what league so am entitled to an opinion and i think players today are spoilt kids...this is not a dig mate but how many league 1 grounds did you visit when we went down?
            This is not a dig mate but......quality. The best start to a 'mine's bigger than yours' comment that I've seen in ages

            Comment

            Working...