Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing @ the game........

when Routledge smashed the ball into watson's Ginger nut's

Btw he aint worth 2million, he is more of a crab than wilkins !!

he was on the floor for about 5 minutes, not that he wouldnt have gone hiding in that 5 minutes anyway

Comment

funny how most fans were creaming their pants when we signed him..........?

Comment

I think he will come good, but misplaces too many passes and his confidence is suffering because of it

Comment

As normal most Rs fans are so quick to abuse our players,we moan that we only take the likes of Taarabt,Watson & Simpson on loan and then want them to f$$k-off when they lose form...all 3 have quality and are more than good enough to play for us!

Comment

Originally posted by jarvo View Post
            As normal most Rs fans are so quick to abuse our players,we moan that we only take the likes of Taarabt,Watson & Simpson on loan and then want them to f$$k-off when they lose form...all 3 have quality and are more than good enough to play for us!
            Where did i say i wouldn't sign him all i said was he wasn't worth 2million!!:anger:

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again if Leigertwood is going to continue playing the box to box role then what role is Watson supposed to play? He natural game is to play the same role that Leigertwood is doing now meaning instead he has to hold back when Leigertwood breaks forward otherwise we would be caught short in the middle when we inevitably lose the ball.

Comment

Not aiming that comment at you Shadwell...just at some posters on this site.Watson has proved that he can play at Championship level.Adel is one of the most skill-full players seen at L/R for years but also one of the most frustrating,but lets be honest he wouldn,t be with us if he was the finished article....!

Comment

Working...
                X