for all the people who used to run pete down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all the people who used to run pete down

For all the people who used to run pete down for banging his drum that atmoshere against she utd was the worst ive ever witnessed in 50 years of going to loftus road
    BRING BACK THE DRUM.PLEASE AND QUICK:very_sad:

Yeah, Pete, how about it?
    I want to hear drumming on Boxing Day!
    Who is with me and RFE on this one?!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Pete like myself isn't going to the QPR game on boxing day.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I love the drum - you can't beat it. Well actually you have to but you get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          I love the drum - you can't beat it. Well actually you have to but you get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            LOL that tickled me

Comment

Just wondering if anyone can confirm if my recollection is correct!
              When we played Oldham in the first leg of the play off, somone went out of their way to organise a 'bit of a band' in the lower loft. I think it was something along the lines of what Sheff Wed have.
              At the time, I think there was a mixed reaction on the various boards.
              Was this Pete, or am I totally raving????

Comment

well

only two people in the history of our club ever beat a drum,the orsmonds now of south oxhey,formerly of ladbroke grove,and pete
                but the terrible managerial appointments have destroyed our club,even curbishingly isnt good enough only three managers can unite our club francis,holloway or venables,or any two of these working together:boss:

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were going to promote the Government's car scrappage scheme. ;D

Comment

I was in the qblock day of the play off semi-final without drum, first time it made its appearance was against Preston at home when we won 1-0. Must be 4 years ago?? or 3 can't remember
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Have you got your new grandchild a drum yet?start them early.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

the drum is cool. Can't understand why anyone would knock it.

Drums are common place in europe and add massively to atmosphere.

We could do with more drums...not less!

Even that annoying giant triangle (or whetever the hell it is) they hit at Portsmouth adds something to the vibe!
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

Even that annoying giant triangle (or whetever the hell it is) they hit at Portsmouth adds something to the vibe!

No that is f oooking annoying as hell and i want to kill by the end of a game watching pompey.:horror:
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                          X