Blades highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blades highlights

QPR Player brings you more than 12 minutes of extended action from the R's 1-1 draw with Sheffield United

More...

Obviously it doesnt tell the whole story...BUT looking at the highlights I have to say there were a lot of positives to be taken from the game. Some good movement and build up play and unlucky not to score again a few times. We were the better team, that much is for sure.

Overall I dont think Hart deserves the criticism he's received on here. Obviously you can knock him for playing players out of position but as has been pointed out, I think thats because he deliberately played the same formation as WBA to see where its going wrong and what needs changing - his first game in charge after all.

Comment

Just seen the highlights as i was unable to get to the game, last weekend of Christmas shopping with the wife. OMG didn't miss a thing, we seem to be getting worse, loads of miss hit shots, shots off target, tackles lost, incomplete passes, couldn't believe it Taraabt actually passed the ball, is this the start of things to come, he seems to think he's gonna score that wonder goal again, beating everyone, every week. Just hope the game in Sheffield is better. Got my ticket now.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
      X