Paul Hart as Youth Team Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hart as Youth Team Coach?

As things stand, Paul Hart has a six month contract suggesting that he is here as a stop-gap appointment - until we appoint Mourinho or Mullery in the summer, obviously.

So, with that in mind and given that despite Hart's mediocre record as a first team manager but good CV at Youth level shouldn't the club now be focusing - and I mean now not in the summer - on our Youth team set up; it's status and how it is run, it's scouting methods etc and get him involved in that area for next season?

He seems to have what is required to do that job and it could save us a few bob in the long run, after all, it's not as if Mr Krabbs (one for the kids) is gonna be releasing too much money on transfers.

Whilst not his greatest fan, I think if we put Paul Hart in the right position - a bit like Simpson - he could actually do very well for us. But will we do that?

The man is currently in pole position for that post as he works for us. It would be a shame to let that opportunity pass us by but this is QPR and that's what normally happens. It's about time the board saw what was in front of them.

I said in a previous thread that I felt Hart wasn't really a 1st team manager but more of a top coach especially with youth, he is only a stop gap until the summer.

Comment

Working...
    X