Buzz out the door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    the incident should never ever have got out of the dressing room. We all like rumours and banter but what goes on in that dressing room has never got out to anyone before and never ever should.
    My nephew is the sports reporter on the Watford Observer and he says thereis no way this could have been kept out of the press as Magilton locked Buz out of the dressing room in full view of all the waiting press.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

yes..that came out straight away...it was 24 hours later that the incident came out...
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        yes..that came out straight away...it was 24 hours later that the incident came out...
        The sight of Buzz wandering about in his kit came out straight away and as it was so bizarre they started probing. In the end of the day the right decision was made and I put no blame on Buz.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          The sight of Buzz wandering about in his kit came out straight away and as it was so bizarre they started probing. In the end of the day the right decision was made and I put no blame on Buz.
          madge had to go...was clear in hindsight that he had lost that dressing room however, i look at how sjoke dealt with their situ and how we dealt with ours and i think its another embarrassing chapter that is the QPR circus and that it should have been kept in house. buz/his agent should have kept schtum and gone and dealt with it like men a training.

it was only when buzz turned up at training and kicked off that the next day the mail had the story..i had no frigging idea about it and neither did anyone else until the mail story..even players i spoke to said..."trust me ive seen worse before". it should have stayed in house

Comment

The difference is that Pulis had the team with him and Magilton had lost his. Plus locking a man out of the changing room so he couldn't get changed or go home was not the wisest move, particularly in front of the press. Not the ideal scenario to keep an incident in house.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
              The difference is that Pulis had the team with him and Magilton had lost his. Plus locking a man out of the changing room so he couldn't get changed or go home was not the wisest move, particularly in front of the press. Not the ideal scenario to keep an incident in house.
              Of that I cant argue mate

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Buzsacky needs to play well in the next few games, to out himself in the shop window. On current play, doubt many takers.

I thought Harry was a big fan and that's why you put that thread on about Bale and Tarrabat for Buzz, No?

Comment

hope he is history

Comment

So you believe we ARE trying to offload him then Pete?

Something doesn't add up here :waaaht:

Comment

if f.hall calls the cab buzza will get a quick getaway!!!

Comment

So Buzz's injury isn't a big bruise on the head then? ;)

His boots are on offer from this month's club magazine. Not saying this is linked to his future of course?
                        :byebye::byebye::byebye:

Comment

Buzsaky is seeing a head shrink because someone nicked his toys off santa at the christmas party:cry::cry::cry::cry::very_sad::very_sad::very _sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very _sad::very_sad::very_sad:
                          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                            Buzsaky is seeing a head shrink because someone nicked his toys off santa at the christmas party:cry::cry::cry::cry::very_sad::very_sad::very _sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very_sad::very _sad::very_sad::very_sad:
                            Well that's a different argument. probably right.

But for people to not WANT him, and carry on the way we have is just..... I can't actually think of the word?

Mental?
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                            X