Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play-offs... I can't see it happening for us somehow.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see it somehow...

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    Couple of decent results would get us in there.Brizzle next and they could only draw at home with Reading,then Ipswich away who are struggling.

2 winnable games IMO.

Confidence man!!!!.

Although granted we usually do well at home to BCFC, they are never easy and Keano has done what I feared he'd do and find some form just as we are playing them. This sort of thing always happens to Rangers a bit like the Boro thing the other week and Doyley at Watford.

When I heard that they'd NEVER won at LR I knew the game was up, especially coming on top of GS waiting for his first win in charge it was almost inevitable that we'd lose. If I'd have known that Doyley was still waiting for his first EVER professional goal I swear I'd have stuck a bet on..... so, just as we come up against the Tractor Boys they suddenly find some form. I'm expecting us to go up there and get beaten TBH.......

Sorry to sound so negative and like the harbinger of doom but am afraid to say that I have been supporting R's so long that you can almost predict these kind of things.........

Having said that, I hope that I am proved to be talking complete horses dovers and we win BOTH matches. Then, we get some decent aquicissions in come Jan and go on an amazing 21 game unbeaten run and go up in second place..... SORTED!!
    Last edited by ahR; 20-12-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

This is definitely the season to go all out for the play offs. The CCC hasnt been this tight for years and there's no guarantee it will be for a long time to come. The time to go for it is NOW

Comment

Im normally as positive as possible, but i gotta be honest even im begining to be worn down by this latest bout of drama...

Playoffs, maybe.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          Im normally as positive as possible, but i gotta be honest even im begining to be worn down by this latest bout of drama...

Playoffs, maybe.
          If this is how it's affecting you then imagine what it must be like for the players.......:cry:

Comment

nor me..but cos we are "only 4 pts" off etc gives false hope, again.

we beat brizzle 2-1
            lose at ipswich 0-2
            and lose at blades in t'cup 1-3

Comment

I'm forever the optimist, but we have very little chance of making the play-offs.

We might get some false hope by end of January, but these players don't have the fight in them for the challenge. When the pressure hots up in March, we will fade as usual
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We have a squad of a few talented individuals and a lot of average ones that rarely play as a team - no matter what way you look at it the finger should be firmly pointed at the person who assembled it and find another position for him.
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Who is that?? Because, when I mentioned Faulrin others seem to disagree.

Your right to a degree, this team is unbalanced, lots of flair, but no tacklers who will come back to defend. Though, no-one can blame GP for sticking Simpson out wide and playing Agyemang up front. Tarrabt has been totally ineffective in the role he has been given and previously the dropping of Gorkss is cannot be blamed on him either.

Its the whole thing, not just one person.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I dont blame Hart for yesterday. He'd only been in the job for 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Who is that?? Because, when I mentioned Faulrin others seem to disagree.

Your right to a degree, this team is unbalanced, lots of flair, but no tacklers who will come back to defend. Though, no-one can blame GP for sticking Simpson out wide and playing Agyemang up front. Tarrabt has been totally ineffective in the role he has been given and previously the dropping of Gorkss is cannot be blamed on him either.

Its the whole thing, not just one person.
                      But who oversees it all Pete?

Comment

It would require the players to pull their finger out, good new players to be bought in Jan, and Hart to do a decent job!

IMO it will now be a miracle if we finish top 6! And if we don't then there should be rammifications for people at the club because the current set up clearly isnt working!

Comment

Our record so far this season against the top half of the table reads:

P11 W1 D6 L4 F8 A13 pts 9 out of a possible 33.....- The 4 resounding victories we had came against teams 15th, 16th, 18th & 20th currently. Hardly play off form...

Comment

Crikey.........

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                            Our record so far this season against the top half of the table reads:

P11 W1 D6 L4 F8 A13 pts 9 out of a possible 33.....- The 4 resounding victories we had came against teams 15th, 16th, 18th & 20th currently. Hardly play off form...
                            Those stats make pretty grim reading...Ouch!!

Comment

We've done well away

Beat Cardiff, drew WBA and Newcastle United and won a couple of others away.

no consistency and we have been saying that for years now.

Comment

Working...
                              X