Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Watson BBC 606

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A60844304

As per the title, I was mosying through the Selfridges menswear department when a familiar, shaved ginger head wandered across my path. "Ben Watson? Nice to meet you, I'm a QPR fan."
    We had a brief conversation, and he came across as a very pleasant chap, and surprisingly candid. As I'd been out and about since the early hours I wasn't aware Hart had been confirmed, but he told me so, and that he'd enjoyed training this morning and liked what he'd seen of the new boss. I said to him I thought it was a shame how things had gone bristols up over the course of the last few weeks, and asked him what his thoughts were on "Butt-gate". He whole-heartedly agreed, but he said, "What he did was out of order, so he had to go." I then straight up asked him if he definitely did it and he didn't even flinch in confirming that Magilton butted Buz.
    Since we were then on the subject I asked about Buz, and he said he's happy now and wants to stay, and that he does actually have a knock to his knee. I wanted to probe further into that, but thought it best not to, so I wished him well and good luck for Saturday.
    I hope he wasn't peeved that I didn't ask if he himself would be staying on, but that was my polite way of avoiding the subject of his own poor performances of late.

intresting post however it could be a load of rubbish for all we know

Comment

i saw felicity kendal in marks n kingston once!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

To be fair, not many Ginger people go Selfridges that I know, apart of course my mate Bennyboyr's who is often seen in the lingerie section
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cait

Thanks for the update.

To be fair to Watson, he did have a good game at West Brom and we finally saw two decent deliveries from set pieces, which is what he often did at Palace.

He is a box to box midfielder and perhaps under Hart, he will recapture his Palace form.

How are your nursing studies going?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            To be fair, not many Ginger people go Selfridges that I know, apart of course my mate Bennyboyr's who is often seen in the lingerie section
            haha like it.
            Better put the tin hat on Peter because captain Hook is coming for u!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Don't turn this into a dating service, I have enough with the chubby dates posters on here
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

womens or mens section?

Comment

Don't turn this into a dating service, I have enough with the chubby dates posters on here
                  how is the chubby site coming along?

Comment

Pretty much confirms what I was told by someone who would know as well.

Comment

No reason to doubt the veracity of this. It sounds perfectly plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        No reason to doubt the veracity of this. It sounds perfectly plausible.

Wont stop people who have zero knowledge of what happened slagging off Buzsaky.

And when the history books are written about QPR, he's done more than Magilton will ever do for this club. And will continue to, given the chance.

Scott, why don't you spill the beans about what you've heard? instead of keeping schtum and letting people #### Akos, He doesn't deserve all this.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                          Wont stop people who have zero knowledge of what happened slagging off Buzsaky.

And when the history books are written about QPR, he's done more than Magilton will ever do for this club. And will continue to, given the chance.

Scott, why don't you spill the beans about what you've heard? instead of keeping schtum and letting people #### Akos, He doesn't deserve all this.
                          Exactly.

Someone made the point on here yesterday - if MB's like this had been around in my namesake's days he would have come in for all kinds of flak for all his shenanigans. So thank God they werent is all I can say.

Comment

Working...
                          X