Watford Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    It would be a 1 litre bottle of whiskey,and 250ml of whiskey in each 500ml Pepsi Max bottle.50/50 seems a nice ratio.

Had a small flaw in the calculations last season going to Southampton and drunk 3 bottles on the way.That combined with 6 pints of Stella and 2 beers at half time resulted in me getting home about midnight.

fair play to u

im not a big spirits fan myself prefer a beer or cider but unless its cold i wont drink it :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
      fair play to u

im not a big spirits fan myself prefer a beer or cider but unless its cold i wont drink it :boss:
      Can drink any booze warm or cold.Prefer cold of course,but don't have a problem with it warm.

Love the single malt whiskeys,and you drink them at room temperature,neat,so you get a taste for warm drinks.

And it works out a damn sight cheaper than buying beers on the train.

Comment

im sorry, but have i just stumbbled across a 14yr olds drinking competition. it seems that way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hanwell ranger View Post
          im sorry, but have i just stumbbled across a 14yr olds drinking competition. it seems that way!!!
          Just a discussion about the tipple of choice for train journeys to away games.

Comment

**** knows!

but im tucking into some frozen johnnie walker gold label from a flute glass right now
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

would u prefer a weather report?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                **** knows!

but im tucking into some frozen johnnie walker gold label from a flute glass right now
                I am on my third can of Kestrel Super.

Seriously.

3 cans after work every night.

Bargain at 99p a can.

Comment

Can drink any booze warm or cold.Prefer cold of course,but don't have a problem with it warm.

Love the single malt whiskeys,and you drink them at room temperature,neat,so you get a taste for warm drinks.

And it works out a damn sight cheaper than buying beers on the train.
                  i noticed on the train back they was charging about 4 quid for one can of beer on the train

doesnt matter when your minted but i feel sorry for joe public

going upto a game with your pals and having a few cans on the way is standard practice but some people want to take that away from us :shocked:

Comment

i noticed on the train back they was charging about 4 quid for one can of beer on the train

doesnt matter when your minted but i feel sorry for joe public

going upto a game with your pals and having a few cans on the way is standard practice but some people want to take that away from us :shocked:
                    Think most charge around the £3 mark for a can of Strongbow or Stella.

Comment

I am on my third can of Kestrel Super.

Seriously.

3 cans after work every night.

Bargain at 99p a can.
                      cant say i drink that i prefer scrumpy jacks

but seeing as we are both only 14 years old we should not be buying this stuff as we are both underage

Comment

cant say i drink that i prefer scrumpy jacks

but seeing as we are both only 14 years old we should not be buying this stuff as we are both underage
                        If you reverse 14 then you actually get my real age of 41.

I just act 14.

Comment

If you reverse 14 then you actually get my real age of 41.

I just act 14.

actually if u add 14+14 and minus one u get my real age

honest gov ive got ID

Comment

Working...
                          X